S32's L21 Application

lGhostl

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[In-Game Name]

DT S32 l DT AR5

[Call-Sign]

S32 l AR5

[Rank]

First Sergeant 

1SGT

[Which lore squad member are you applying for]

DT L21

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]

I believe the position(s) of TI-23 are well sought after within Death Troopers and my strive for the position. To prove that maybe this position would better me in the battalion and as a member of DT. L21 is the Demolition & Engineer of the squadron. With my previous experience inside of 41st, Havoc, and being a previous ENG OVS. The experience of having to defuse bombs. Repairing certain terminals and hacking the devices as an offer to the Advance Unit. My activity is pretty good as a recent Event did make a small dip, but I still get on everyday. If my activity does get a bit hectic, obviously able to be contacted through Discord and other means. Why I want this position is for many reasons, but it’s to have DT as a main driving force during Missions and Events. Hopefully, this class as a stepping stone into better position within DT.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]

TI-23 is Fireteam which had originally drawn me to Death Troopers, it was a tiered based system of how skillful an induvial can be on the server- and this builds off of entrusting the other members to do their job.  The different specialties are able to support different task and missions during and allow a quick effective way to take out enemies with specialized equipment. Say for L21 and C37- Demolition can use a Thermal Det to rapidly disrupt and soften up a room of enemies, while C37 weaponry assist in deadly CQC. This a teamwork which is conducted with such a limited opportunity of slots within the Unit. . . As well this could be a chance for me to learn and improve my combat / relationship with members inside the squad already and those are coming in, to create a systematic team. I want to be the Demolitionist of the Death Trooper Battalion and to better improve my skills and lethality, such as leading DT & TI-23 in a brighter future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[What does Unit TI-23 do]

F16

[Squad Lead]

This is held by the Female Death Trooper in Lore. A position which is held by a person who has the authority and ability to deploy TI-23 in certain Combat Scenarios, and is the most Elite Member of the Squad. The current loadout for F16 is as listed.

E-11D

DP-23

E-11s

Detonator 

Bacta Kit

Flash Bang

This kit offers the TI-23 Squad Lead a diverse loadout to protect VIPs and grants a better well rounded, combat oriented and helps aid in any situation that F16 might find themselves in, that being Close Quarters to Long Range combat.

L21

[Demolition & Engineering]

With the usage of Heavy Equipment and Fortifications, being a part of TI-23 is the mobile defense and bunker set up- with the tools required to set up quick and effective defensive positioning for VIPs and fellow DT. L21 is equipped with a large array of equipment and weaponry to suppress.

E-11D

DLT-19

Fortification Tablet

Thermal Det

Detonator

Shield

A kit which offers superior protection for incoming fire and to dish out decent suppression, a thermal detonator to handle Walls & Obstructions- shield for rapid deployment of cover- helps L21 with keeping his fellow troopers safe.

C37

[Close Quarters Combat]

As the person to deal heavy damage in a very short range, C37 comes equipped with a shotgun and flashbangs to draw out enemies from concealed or open areas, deployment of a flashbang can stun and render enemy combat unable to continue a fight.

E-11D

DP-23

Heavy Shield

Flashbangs

With a Heavy Shield equipped, C37 can easily bust down doors that are locked and provide cover for DT and other TI-23 members to effectively clear out a room to be hyper lethal in a Mission or Event and to quickly clear out enemies from a location.

M36

[Combat Medic]

For such a heavily combat ornate squad, the use of a Combat Medic is essential in the protection of VIPs and Fellow DT. M36 utilizes the Bacta Pack to raise the health of low HP friendlies and could restore lost armor as well.

E-11D

Bacta Kit

Armor Kit

Troopers can effectively stay in the fight longer with the assistance of M36, and if a VIP is ever hurt during an attack or needs to be topped off with a little more HP than before- so that they won't die if anything does ever engage them again.

V07

[Marksman]

As the Long Range hitter for TI-23, V07 has been given a rifle which can effectively take out enemies from a greater distance than any other trooper within the squad, but isn't internally useless in a closer engagement. The kit comes equipped with dual RK3 Blasters to quickly take care of threats.

E-11D

E-11s

Duel RK3

Deployable Shield

V07 can use this kit to assist in the assassinations of certain targets, pick off enemies that pose a threat, and with a shield equipped can offer as a front man for clearing out rooms and areas so that other Squad may be protected.

[How active can you be]

Active pretty regularly, some days may very in activity. Roughly spend 5 - 6 hours on the weekdays and 7 on the weekends!

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/987939815

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]

I understand fully.

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

Very well crafted app. I have seen you active and you just great potential and dedication to DT. I enjoy seeing you online and know we are in for a good time. I can tell you are you a passionate about engineering and explosives removal.
Best of luck S32!

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

19 hours ago, Bard said:

Very well crafted app. I have seen you active and you just great potential and dedication to DT. I enjoy seeing you online and know we are in for a good time. I can tell you are you a passionate about engineering and explosives removal.
Best of luck S32!

I wish you the best of luck. 

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

On 10/5/2022 at 10:07 PM, Bard said:

Best of luck S32!

Current:  DT SC01

• 2 weeks later...