Clarification of "/advert warn 1/2/3" rules - Denied

indicud

https://textdoc.co/XnTjmAVBqLIpv5YK

What you want to see? - A clarification on the rules of when someone, "/advert warn1/2/3," somebody. Maybe a distance you can warn someone from, probable causes/reasons to even begin warning the individual.

Why should we add it? - The reason I have decided to make this post is because on October 4th, an administrator by the name of JACK LING approached me infront of hospital, he proceeded to warn me while I was at a distance of maybe 3 meters away, he takes a step forward and instigates a fight with me I do not return fire. I report him and long story short all four staff members basically told me since there is no clarification in the rules, they cannot do anything. Despite the outcome I would consider the actions of jack ling as failrp and loop holing, two rules that are on the MOTD. This is upsetting, understandably, I am not saying these staff members didn't know the rules, (although there are a few administrators who don't) I believe this was just a hard-to-understand situation as it isn't described in the rules which is easily fixed by editing the motd a few lines. 

What are the advantages of having this? - To avoid members loop holing.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone in the community.

Links to any content - N/A

I will not be saying the administrators names, do not worry about defending yourselves I do not want to report any of you.

Please ignore the link, it is not malicious but it is redundant, the website wasn't letting me post my topic with everything originally so I tried to shorten it. I failed so I commented it with ease and it merged. Thank you. ( it will not let me edit )

Edited by Apis

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

-support

Only rules that should be added and only added to this is keep the 5sec between adverts and you need a valid reason to warn someone. Ex, Mic spamming, too close, trespassing. Just so you can't walk up to someone and warn them to leave without reason. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

-Support 
There are rules on it already bassicly and its more common sense, i see why you want to add it but i dont see how this would be super benificial. Not a lot of people actually advert when telling someone to back up or go away, even if they should. If SMT has free time which they usually dont they could maybe add it, but for right at this moment i dont feel this i s a big enough issue to be made a reality

Edited by Bosco

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

9 hours ago, Bosco said:

-Support 
There are rules on it already bassicly and its more common sense, i see why you want to add it but i dont see how this would be super benificial. Not a lot of people actually advert when telling someone to back up or go away, even if they should. If SMT has free time which they usually dont they could maybe add it, but for right at this moment i dont feel this i s a big enough issue to be made a reality

1. There are not rules on it,

2.The reason it should be added is because of staff not knowing what to do.

Edited by Apis

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

-Support 

As Bosco said, not enough of an issue to be made a reality

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+Support

I have been warned while baking away before. as they follow you "without realiseing or trying to make me back up further" its stupid and just another way to RDM within the rules. Please make this more clear.

• Like 1

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

23 minutes ago, Matilda said:

-Support 

As Bosco said, not enough of an issue to be made a reality

Enough small issues and you’ll have a big issue, all of the replies should be +support as all they have to do to fulfill the request is edit the motd it’s not like they have to add in a whole new add on

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

-support, this is already a rule, its called failrp, the reason no one could do anything at ur sit is because no one had any video evidence therefore the situation couldn't be properly handled as it was a he/she said situation.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

12 hours ago, Cuke AKA TheBomb said:

-support

Only rules that should be added and only added to this is keep the 5sec between adverts and you need a valid reason to warn someone. Ex, Mic spamming, too close, trespassing. Just so you can't walk up to someone and warn them to leave without reason. 

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

11 hours ago, galax223 said:

+Support

I have been warned while baking away before. as they follow you "without realiseing or trying to make me back up further" its stupid and just another way to RDM within the rules. Please make this more clear.

As galaxy said it should be clarified for sure

+ support 

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

6 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

-support, this is already a rule, its called failrp, the reason no one could do anything at ur sit is because no one had any video evidence therefore the situation couldn't be properly handled as it was a he/she said situation.

they told me that they can’t do anything because there isn’t a rule, i said this already. 

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5