Harry’s Pyke NCO Application

Harr y

What is your In-Game name?: Harry

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:639276651

What is your rank?:Henchmen I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: 4 days (joined on the very first tryout)

What leadership experience do you have?: I am a Vice Commander in medical, a former shock captain, a Naval lieutenant and IC DMVL

Why do you want to be a Pyke NCO? (75 word minimum): I wish to be a Pyke muscle due to the fact that since I have joined pyke I have had lots of fun on the server, before Pyke came out I felt really burnt out and actually considered leaving the community as a whole but when pyke came out I had lots of fun with both the people and the job, due to this I wish to assist pyke any way I can and make people have as much fun and RP that I have had with pyke, I also wish to be able to assist in the growth of the syndicate as it progresses in the next phases.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (75 word minimum): The reason you should trust me with this rank is because I have had higher ranking jobs with much responsibility and trust like being a vice commander and a lieutenant in naval both require serious trust, seriousness and the ability to handle responsibilities. I also believe that I have shown that during my time as part of the pyke syndicate that I have shown that I can be trusted.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke NCO you may be removed from your position?: Yes

Edited by Harr y

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry