Rules on gang point - In Progress - Completed

galax223

What you want to see? -  the capture point rules to be more clear

Why should we add it? -  so there are no future issues

What are the advantages of having this? - to clear up gang confusion

who is it for - Crims and gangs

Links to any content -  Non but extra context. in the rules it states that  you do not need to be 30 meters away from a point to defend it, so saying i could cross map ppl with a barret im just hoping to get this rule a little more clear

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

12 minutes ago, Cuke AKA TheBomb said:

You need to be in the 1-30 area in the point. It says it above the point. 

The rules specifically have this under the attacking rules and in that section also says for attacking. 

+Support. 

To clear things up i would put this under the general Capture point rules that you have to be within 30m of the point because even though this is probably what SMT already meant, If your capture point is being taken then you are technically defending your own point from outside, thus allowing you to be however far distance you want. 

The argument could be made that it falls under common sense but if it's something like this that could cause confusion then it's just best to make the simple fix of clearing it up in the rules.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

4 hours ago, The Bats said:

The rules specifically have this under the attacking rules and in that section also says for attacking. 

+Support. 

To clear things up i would put this under the general Capture point rules that you have to be within 30m of the point because even though this is probably what SMT already meant, If your capture point is being taken then you are technically defending your own point from outside, thus allowing you to be however far distance you want. 

The argument could be made that it falls under common sense but if it's something like this that could cause confusion then it's just best to make the simple fix of clearing it up in the rules.

You got a point...

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

14 hours ago, The Bats said:

+Support. 

it can’t hurt, the motd needs to change over time 

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

16 hours ago, jack Bish said:

+ support 

This is a great idea and i will not die when capturing a capture point.

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• 2 weeks later...