Phil

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL]Lord_Of_Woe

What warning did you receive:

FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.926561b809a375887ed314e66c8d27d3.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

I was just trying to determine if I was wrong or right about a rule. I was not intentionally trying to piss anybody off or break any rules. It is unfair that I get punished because someone got upset that I was asking a question. I am very upset about how the staff handled the report against me. I also am upset that I am getting blamed for exploiting. I had no intention AT ALL to exploit the situation. Many people are getting upset over me asking a question in A VIDEO GAME.

Any extra information:

This is what happened ->

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/CiyVdhJXZlOlm/d1337dC5TsZ6?invite=cr-MSxvWTcsMjY4NDA2MTAs

Edited by David
  • Skull 1

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

-Support

As SMT said since I was the negoatior first off it is COMMON SENSE as it is in the MOTD. Next you seemed like you were stalling negotiation as staff was there and we waited 5 or so minutes for a clear explanation to it. It just seemed like you wanted to waste everyone's time at the scene, NOW I am not saying you WERE DOING SO I am just saying my thought process during that negotiation.

Phil's Statement on your warn if you have already not read it, it's pretty straight forward

This really falls under Common sense, if during the negations you agreed for money for the hostage you should be letting them go. We don't have every rule written down, but this is a roleplay server and you're meant to act as you would in real life.

Since I didn't also respond to your statement on the player report It isn't a rule to give over the hostage after I get money, but Mini Epic wanted to argue with me, so I asked a staff member to confirm.

A: No I did not want to argue with you at all, I was just stating "Give me the money, it is common sense since you dropped the money." You didn't follow that simple statement so you proceeded to make a arugement that made JMT get involved. 

(Link to your player report) Also to say, metagaming with thirdperson is very common and honestly the entire server would get warned if we did enforce that simple use that was put into the server by SMT. Thank you 🙂 

minisigforums.webp

2 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

As SMT said since I was the negoatior first off it is COMMON SENSE as it is in the MOTD. Next you seemed like you were stalling negotiation as staff was there and we waited 5 or so minutes for a clear explanation to it. It just seemed like you wanted to waste everyone's time at the scene, NOW I am not saying you WERE DOING SO I am just saying my thought process during that negotiation.

Phil's Statement on your warn if you have already not read it, it's pretty straight forward

This really falls under Common sense, if during the negations you agreed for money for the hostage you should be letting them go. We don't have every rule written down, but this is a roleplay server and you're meant to act as you would in real life.

Since I didn't also respond to your statement on the player report It isn't a rule to give over the hostage after I get money, but Mini Epic wanted to argue with me, so I asked a staff member to confirm.

A: No I did not want to argue with you at all, I was just stating "Give me the money, it is common sense since you dropped the money." You didn't follow that simple statement so you proceeded to make a arugement that made JMT get involved. 

(Link to your player report) Also to say, metagaming with thirdperson is very common and honestly the entire server would get warned if we did enforce that simple use that was put into the server by SMT. Thank you 🙂 

If it fell under common sense, they wouldn't need to make a new rule to clarify it. The whole situation is very silly, especially since you all got mad that I was trying to clarify something with a staff member. I'm so sorry you didn't get to keep us from getting 500,000 dollars in-game!

• Skull 1

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

2 minutes ago, David said:

If it fell under common sense, they wouldn't need to make a new rule to clarify it. The whole situation is very silly, especially since you all got mad that I was trying to clarify something with a staff member. I'm so sorry you didn't get to keep us from getting 500,000 dollars in-game!

Okay, I'm not try to make this a hot topic on the forums, etc. As a tactical unit it is not my job to stop you getting the money. My job as a tactical unit is to save the hostage. 

Any more statements come to my DMS on discord or the forums.

minisigforums.webp