Kaizer's Security Juggernaut Re-Application

Kaizer

1. What is your in-game name?: Kaizer

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76093028

3. Current Rank in Security: CPT

4. Time on the server: uh like 5 months

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 8

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: N/A

8. What is your current level in game?: 67

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yep

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): Even though I left Juggernauts not too long ago, I feel like it's my time to shine in at least one security subbrach, especially as CPT. I know the MOTD and the SOP including the JG SOP by heart. I feel like I deserve to re-join Juggs as I have made a promise to myself and will make a promise to the subbranch cmd that this will not be like last time where I'm scraping for hours each week just to fill quota, I will be extremely active on JG and never miss a beat at flagging on to it if I'm needed. Being the front line of security is what GenSec CMD is all about, and I feel like I would do a great job at that as a Juggernaut aswell.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: I do not since Juggernauts retain the same rank as your regular security rank (Not meaning the rank structure in JG but in Gensec)

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

+ Support but how are you not a jugg as a CPT? I am disappointed in you

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

30 minutes ago, Chineseman said:

+support 

Why you resign in the first place tho 😐

19 hours ago, Kaizer said:

I have made a promise to myself and will make a promise to the subbranch cmd that this will not be like last time where I'm scraping for hours each week just to fill quota

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

• Giga locked this topic