Matilda Staff Report- Denied

Bartholomew

Your In-Game Name: Bartholomew

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96150107

Staff member's In-Game Name: Matilda

What did they do? physgun abuse

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? strike, shouldn't be using staff powers off duty.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-Support

- Support
From what I have heard the player was body blocking the door way and Matilda has then used a physgun to move the player out of the doorway. Technically according to the physgun rules its only to be used when a player is stuck or when your own vehicle is stuck. I have seen multiple members of staff using their physgun in this exact situation all members being below the rank of Senior Admin. In this situation I feel as though no strike should be needed in this situation but it is SMTs judgement.

(added billy's story)

Edited by MiniEpic
  • Dislike 1

minisigforums.webp

+Support

Clear Evidence, very bad look onto a moderator

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

But, I feel like theres more to this story from the staff member. @Matilda

I mean there's nothing more to it, it's pretty cut and simple they Phys gunned abused off duty, I have an extra few minutes beforehand but it has nothing to do with the situation I just got home and switched jobs and caught this.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Barret Deleter 28-7

So what happened was that Scor was body blocking the doorway out of spawn, thus making me stuck inside of spawn. Since he wasn't moving out of the way i did physgun him away. Thats my side and i dont see anything wrong with it except for me physgunning him slightly too far away.

Edit: I don't see how you can +/-support when you haven't heard from my side yet.

Edited by Matilda
Additional

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

- Support
From what I have heard the player was body blocking the door way and Matilda has then used a physgun to move the player out of the doorway. Technically according to the physgun rules its only to be used when a player is stuck or when your own vehicle is stuck. I have seen multiple members of staff using their physgun in this exact situation all members being below the rank of Senior Admin. In this situation I feel as though no strike should be needed in this situation but it is SMTs judgement.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Matilda said:

So what happened was that Scor was body blocking the doorway out of spawn, thus making me stuck inside of spawn. Since he wasn't moving out of the way i did physgun him away. Thats my side and i dont see anything wrong with it except for me physgunning him slightly too far away.

+/- support
Is there evidence?

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

1 minute ago, Billy S said:

- Support

Agree

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

-Support
ill throw myself in the ring here i can say as staff when somebody does this ill move them out of the way with my physgun. it hold up everybody and i think its a little stupid to need to switch onto the staff job then switch your name then go on duty just to move one guy. But the choice is up to SMT

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

2 minutes ago, galax223 said:

-Support
ill throw myself in the ring here i can say as staff when somebody does this ill move them out of the way with my physgun. it hold up everybody and i think its a little stupid to need to switch onto the staff job then switch your name then go on duty just to move one guy. But the choice is up to SMT

^^^

• Dislike 1

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

8 minutes ago, Billy S said:

- Support

Players were stuck = moderation personnel's help was needed. 

-support. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

3 minutes ago, David said:

Is there evidence?

As you can see in the video he was standing there for a solid 3 seconds and also didn't move even after i physgunned him. If you want more evidence @Bartholomewsaid he has more of the video then was clipped if i read it right. As you heard barth also said in the video "move", indicating that Scor obviously was in the way.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

11 minutes ago, Matilda said:

As you can see in the video he was standing there for a solid 3 seconds and also didn't move even after i physgunned him. If you want more evidence @Bartholomewsaid he has more of the video then was clipped if i read it right. As you heard barth also said in the video "move", indicating that Scor obviously was in the way.

Theres nothing confirming he was afk. From what it looks like you just moved him.

Edited by David
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

31 minutes ago, Billy S said:

- Support

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

37 minutes ago, Billy S said:

- Support

+Support

Now, this one is very minor imo, and isn't worthy of a strike. 

Judging by the fact that the player just disappears after Matilda picks him up, and you don't see him switching jobs, this leads me to believe he is in the process of disconnecting, and I know me personally, my game freezes when I disconnect, so that's what I think is going on here. I think he just happened to disconnect in a bad spot, and he did technically block the exit of spawn. 

I also feel like you could've just done a simple Hey Matilda, make sure you don't do that off duty or something along those lines. (Considering you are her higher up technically) 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Masterson
  • Like 4

Signature.png

49 minutes ago, Billy S said:

- Support

I hate to continue to post after already making the report, but this is getting ridiculous, how would you know the intentions of what the players doing? she wasnt stuck she was able to move around, just make a report? not that big of deal. Your also claiming that every staff member physgun abuses? so that means you aswell?

46 minutes ago, galax223 said:

-Support

so you're admitting that you staff abuse off duty? seems pretty unprofessional.

11 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Now, this one is very minor imo, and isn't worthy of a strike. 

Judging by the fact that the player just disappears after Matilda picks him up, and you don't see him switching jobs, this leads me to believe he is in the process of disconnecting, and I know me personally, my game freezes when I disconnect, so that's what I think is going on here. I think he just happened to disconnect in a bad spot, and he did technically block the exit of spawn. 

I also feel like Barth could've just done a simple Hey Matilda, make sure you don't do that off duty (considering you are her higher up technically) 🤷‍♂️

Telling lower staff members about reading staff guidelines is not an admin's duty, Its the HoS job as a admin im not in a position to displine other staff members.

I made this report so that the proper precautionary measures can be taken care of properly so that instances like this dont happen in the future.

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Dislike 2

Barret Deleter 28-7

1 minute ago, Bartholomew said:

I hate to continue to post after already making the report, but this is getting ridiculous, how would you know the intentions of what the players doing? she wasnt stuck she was able to move around, just make a report? not that big of deal. Your also claiming that every staff member physgun abuses? so that means you aswell?

so you're admitting that you staff abuse off duty? seems pretty unprofessional.

Its not my job to be in charge of lower staff memeber, thats simply not my job that's HoS's duty.

not gunna argue with you here but if you wanna talk about it take it to my dms and we will chat there. that more professional for ya?

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

2 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

That right at the end "Your also claiming that every staff member physgun abuses?" Is never what I said so I have no idea why you are twisting my words, I said I have seen multiple staff members do it. I admit to using it in the exact situations that I explain when a user has bodyblocked a door whether I am flinging myself under the bus or not I really couldn't care less. And to top this off I never said I knew his intentions I said "From what I have heard the player was body blocking" all this comment shows is you have fully twisted everything I have said and tried to turn it against me.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, galax223 said:

-Support

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

+support if you look right before she physguns him he starts moving and after he’s put down he starts running again. I don’t care if you guys say you’ve done it your just admitting to breaking physgun guidelines at this point, physgun guidelines are pretty clear.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 hour ago, Billy S said:

- Support

-Support

-Mans was body blocking the spawn door
-Not serious, no ones RP was affected by moving someone that was blocking a door

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

I’m my opinion, if someone is standing in front of a door directly blocking the flow of people going in and out, they should be moved if they themselves won’t. I’m not going to go on a long debate about this and I don’t want to start/ see any arguments about this. To me this seems as a valid use of the phys gun. Also just as Masterson said, as a higher up you should set an example for what others should be doing and as a higher up of said staff member, you could have told them “hey, next time you don’t need to move them” or even just a simple “hey Matilda, why did you move that guy?” Would work too. Me personally I see this as going too far for such a small thing that happened. 

- Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)