Player Report - Calamity- Accepted

Matilda

Your in game name: Matilda

The player's in game name: Calamity

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:441397904

What did the player do: Player disrespect. I was dealing with a guy that had a inappropriate sign and afterwards Calamity made this comment as you can see in the clip.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/DeGzsZnW6gwFP/d1337JjEsWVT?invite=cr-MSx0UkMsNTY1ODQwMzIs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: N/A

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

6 minutes ago, David said:

+/- Support

Was Calamity talking about Matilda?

Just to clear this up it is pretty obvious he is talking about Matilda she took a sit there multiple minutes prior where someone had a textscreen saying "cum" that was asked to get deleted then Calamity blurts out with what he said.

2 hours ago, Billy S said:

+Support

Clear evidence, Looks bad being SL High Command.

Enough said

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support 

That is honestly just disrespectful and should have not been said

as Ex JMT You should honestly think before you speak I think a Warn and apology is in order But this is just my opinion

Edited by Ridgeland

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+Support

No matter what way you look at this there is no possible way to make this sound better than it does. It sounds like you're disagreeing with matilda about how she handled something. Regardless, insulting someone based on where they live and how they sound is a very fucked up thing to do. Not only is it disrespectful but speech and speech impediments are a very common thing to feel self conscious about.

All i can say is I'm disappointed in you.

+/- Support I will be taking the neutral side as there is more going on behind the scenes obviously.

I won't be picking the right, or the wrong side, obviously there is something more here and you guys need to just stop targeting each other. If you don't like the other person, don't associate with them, otherwise don't witch hunt them and find try to find anything and everything wrong with what they have done. However, this is the first clear instance I have seen from either side where something does actually happen, you can have your opinions and your grudges, but please don't bring it in game. I would +Support but the disrespect wasn't that bad. Both sides should just chill out, stop associating and enjoy the server. Stop attacking each other please.

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)