eyelander's nu7 blacklist appeal

Eyelander

Steam Name: silly cat image

Ingame Name: eyelander

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17548125

Job Blacklisted From: MTF Nu-7 (The branch)

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Bombing GenSec Meeting

Dispute: I have to testify that I am 100% at fault for what I did. I did blow up the meeting of my own accord, and I'm not going to try to shift blame on anyone else.
What I do want to argue is how extreme the punishment was. The blacklist I received was permanent, unlike the punishment most others have received. ShinSpin, Camo, Toaster, and Eaten all blew up the MTF meeting and didn't get any punishment in Nu7, other than their actual bans from the server. To add onto that, I didn't even get a punishment from Security, the branch whose meeting I actually blew up. Considering these other cases, it seems extreme to give a permanent blacklist for someone Mass RDMing a completely separate branch; I think a temporary blacklist would fit such an event better.
Once again, I'd like to reiterate that I'm not in any way trying to justify doing what I did. I'm trying to put into perspective that people have done the same thing as me and gotten less punishment in Nu7 specifically. I can understand keeping me blacklisted for longer, however, putting an expiration date on my Nu-7 Blacklist would be more appropriate. 
Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

19 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

17 minutes ago, PlantBruh said:

+support 

12 minutes ago, styx said:

+support

Please give reasons behind your support as "+support" and "-support" alone do not help us to make a determination.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

5 minutes ago, Piller said:

Please give reasons behind your support as "+support" and "-support" alone do not help us to make a determination.

No need, I'm agreeing with eyelanders dispute. I don't have anything else to add.

If you really want me to write something down, it's pretty much exactly what he said. I believe that a temporary blacklist is more appropriate than a permanent one considering the past incidents.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

16 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

+support 

People who did similar offences did not receive nearly the same punishment, and he's proved that he's able to stay committed to MTF branches by being a SSGT in E-11. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Accepted.
Blacklist has been fully lifted.

• Thanks 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic