New Gen Store/Bank Robbery Rule - Denied

King

What you want to see? - New Rule for General Stores/Bank Robberies - When robbing a Gen Store Or Bank You Must Have A Firearm Out At All Times For The Robbery No Melee weapons are allowed Unless you have a hostage but you must stand close to the hostage at all times.(If this is already a rule please clarify it in the rules please)

Why should we add it? - It is very rare for someone to try to use a knife/Melee weapon to rob a store in real life most people use a pistol or some sort of firearm so making this a rule makes it so Gen Stores last longer and give gov a challenging fight which is what PoliceRP is about

What are the advantages of having this? - More realism

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

What’s the point of this? Can you explain why there needs to be a rule for this? I’ve never seen someone rob something without having a weapon out.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

7 minutes ago, Lime King said:

+Support

-You need a gun out to start the robbery
-

3 minutes ago, Calamity said:

What’s the point of this? Can you explain why there needs to be a rule for this? I’ve never seen someone rob something without having a weapon out.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

4 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Its about how you have to use a gun and not a Melee Weapon such as a fubar or knife during a robbery you must use a Firearm at all times

Edited by King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

9 minutes ago, King said:

Its about how you have to use a gun and not a Melee Weapon such as a fubar or knife during a robbery you must use a Firearm at all times

Ok I get what you are getting at, thanks for explaining, sorry i’m slow

- Support

I don’t think this is necessary, yes it requires you to have a gun out during robberies, however has everyone forgot that robbing includes knifes and other weapons? It’s very deadly aswell and very commonly used as such. If someone has a knife you deal with it by taxing them and arresting them. It’s roleplay tbh (i’m just saying in a sense of what was explained, not like many people rob general stores with knifes)

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

13 hours ago, Calamity said:

Ok I get what you are getting at, thanks for explaining, sorry i’m slow

- Support

I don’t think this is necessary, yes it requires you to have a gun out during robberies, however has everyone forgot that robbing includes knifes and other weapons? It’s very deadly aswell and very commonly used as such. If someone has a knife you deal with it by taxing them and arresting them. It’s roleplay tbh (i’m just saying in a sense of what was explained, not like many people rob general stores with knifes)

I agree with calamity. If they want to rob the store with a melee weapon then that's their loss. Follow the same rules and guidelines to try and negotiate/convince them to surrender. If not, do what you need to do.

I understand it doesn't make a lot of sense since you need a gun out to start it, but it's a realistic method to robbing.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png