Billy's Keypads! - Pending - Denied

Duncan  McOkiner

TL;DR = This Color

What you want to see? - Billy's Keypads to be added

Why should we add it? - As we add solid immersion-based addons (Payday Robbery, Speed Radars, Etc), this is the next step in increasing RP in a really passive way. Also, ImperialRP uses this so GL players may already be familiar, not to mention the implementation can be very easy with minimal/0 performance loss with Jimmy receiving help from Beckett, if necessary.

What are the advantages of having this? - Just some notes from the addon pack: Keypad Entry via FaceID, Pinpad, or even Keycard; Breakable keypads for raiding purposes (OPTIONAL); persistent keypads past server restart, meaning they can be on gov bases permanently; even making keypads cost money to use for an entry fee to an area! Also, this does have integration with Void Factions.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone, even gov!

Links to any contenthttps://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/billys-keypads

5 hours ago, Cuke AKA TheBomb said:

+support

Gov bases can be setup for a job to be added to a door. 

Very good keypad system that is used in alot of servers! 

agreed

UI looks really nice in the screenshots on the addon page and it works well from what I remember when playing on Imperial in the past.

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

As much as I love this keypad system. I made this suggestion about 5 months ago and it got denied due to them making a new keypad system. Nevertheless I hope it gets accepted.

+support

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+support This would be a nice improvement to the server

Clarkie

+Support

We use many billy add-ons right? Billy’s Gmod Admin Suite, Billy’s logs, etc, there is no point in not adding this to the game as it will build more structure and character. I really like how you organized this post! The integration with void is a huge deal, I hope this gets added.

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

On 10/3/2022 at 10:20 AM, galax223 said:

FAT +Support!!!! We already have Billy in the server we must reunite him with his keypads!!!

^^^^^^ major plus support 

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

14 hours ago, Apis said:

+Support

We use many billy add-ons right? Billy’s Gmod Admin Suite, Billy’s logs, etc, there is no point in not adding this to the game as it will build more structure and character. I really like how you organized this post! The integration with void is a huge deal, I hope this gets added.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

On 10/3/2022 at 11:43 AM, Clarkie said:

+support This would be a nice improvement to the server

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Jimmy James changed the title to Billy's Keypads! - Pending
  • Jimmy James locked this topic
  • 4 months later...