- Stability = N/A

New stats:
- Accuracy = N/A
- Firerate = N/A
- Mobility = N/A
- Damage = 50
- Range = N/A
- Stability = N/A

Why should this weapon be updated?: At the current moment the rifle is underperforming in DPS compared to simular Main Weapons such as the westarm5 or the E11D. This Buff will make sure that IC's main weapon will function as a steady rifle and can be well used for mid ranged combat, instead of having to depend on the sniper or rocketlauncher.

Edited by Bub
removed the sniper nerf

-Support on the sniper nerf.

I thought about it a bit more, since criminals have access to more powerful weaponry in the blackmarket, our sniper doesn't necessary need a nerf in any way and since we are a donor battalion, our arsenal shouldn't be tone downed.

+Support on the rifle buff since it's underperforming compared to Westar-M5, E11-D etc.

1 hour ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+/- Support

+ I agree with the buff to the rifle

- I disagree with the nerf to the Sniper. Don't nerf this sniper, instead, increase the damage of other snipers to ensure good competition.

Practically what I thought as well ^^^^^

• Bub changed the title to DC17m rifle buff

+Support for the DC-17m Rifle buff. 
The DC-17m is not only a rifle but a basic weapons platform for both the DC-17m Sniper Rifle, DC-17m Anti-Armor, and Shotgun attachments. The base rifle itself should be more effective against infantry and more of a decent tool in that regard. The weapon is good but could be better with this new buff. 

But, however, 
-Support for the DC-17m Sniper Rifle nerf. In any regard, I believe the Sniper Rifle is in a good place. The regular version has a damage output of 400 and an RPM of 75. It is a decent Sniper Rifle and only for 20 store credits (IC Package) makes a decent and formidable weapon for those who don't want to shell out an extreme amount of money for a CC and receive the NT which has a terrible RPM but a massive amount of damage which is 500. If the purpose of this nerf is to increase the chances of a better follow-up shot and possibly increase it's viability for the Scout Sniper subbranch, then this is the worst way of doing this. I do not mind the +1 to magazine size, which I might add is good, but it is understandable to decrease damage for such an upgrade. 

But seeing that the Criminals do have access to not only the Black Market and the Ion Disruptor as well as the AT-RT, TX-427 Variant (the one with old Clone Wars color scheme like TX-130), and other heavy ordnance (i.e. a rocket launcher which ammunition can be crafted for, the BM Z-2, and other craft-able/purchasable armaments etc.). Everything that is in either the crafting stations as well as the Black Market are very viable and can compete very well with standard Imperial Equipment save for a select few such as the DC-17s Dual Pistols, DC-17m Sniper Rifle, E-11D, and other weapons besides the TL-50. 

Edited by Wraith
Grammatical errors
  • Like 1

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

Thank you!!

+Support the buff Rifle

i’ve experienced that one mag doesn’t finish the job a lot of the time where i have to ask for other means of destroying a group of hostiles. This would help reduce the anti armor usage on infantry units and save rounds for armored vehicles.

Imperial Demon

In-game: IC DME MSG 2197 Demon | Once Lord I Worgash

TeamSpeak: Demon Commando Discord: @Demon | ⛧Demonic OverLord⛧

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Wraith said:

+Support for the DC-17m Rifle buff. 
The DC-17m is not only a rifle but a basic weapons platform for both the DC-17m Sniper Rifle, DC-17m Anti-Armor, and Shotgun attachments. The base rifle itself should be more effective against infantry and more of a decent tool in that regard. The weapon is good but could be better with this new buff. 

But, however, 
-Support for the DC-17m Sniper Rifle nerf. In any regard, I believe the Sniper Rifle is in a good place. The regular version has a damage output of 400 and an RPM of 75. It is a decent Sniper Rifle and only for 20 store credits (IC Package) makes a decent and formidable weapon for those who don't want to shell out an extreme amount of money for a CC and receive the NT which has a terrible RPM but a massive amount of damage which is 500. If the purpose of this nerf is to increase the chances of a better follow-up shot and possibly increase it's viability for the Scout Sniper subbranch, then this is the worst way of doing this. I do not mind the +1 to magazine size, which I might add is good, but it is understandable to decrease damage for such an upgrade. 

But seeing that the Criminals do have access to not only the Black Market and the Ion Disruptor as well as the AT-RT, TX-427 Variant (the one with old Clone Wars color scheme like TX-130), and other heavy ordnance (i.e. a rocket launcher which ammunition can be crafted for, the BM Z-2, and other craft-able/purchasable armaments etc.). Everything that is in either the crafting stations as well as the Black Market are very viable and can compete very well with standard Imperial Equipment save for a select few such as the DC-17s Dual Pistols, DC-17m Sniper Rifle, E-11D, and other weapons besides the TL-50. 

Apparently I need to put something here. 

Nerf that sniper lol, it’s the same as that op nt_242_c

no one wants a 400dmg sniper on a battalion job accessible by such a large amount of people  

+Support straight facts bubby boo boo

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.