• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?:chineseman131

What is your steam name?:[GL] chineseman131

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:421018708

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):chineseman131

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)only here

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)314 days on SCP RP

What date did you make your forums account?image.png.029c19a45aa1825b36f97625f91ab302.png

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?2

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? nop and never is going to happen

Have you read the staff handbook?yep

Timezone:GMT-6

What rank are you applying for?TMOD

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I wanna apply for staff again because i have seen a lot of players that they need a staff to help on their issue and theres almost no staff at that moment so i’m applying so i can help on the community that i love spent my time on it and help it grow back again to the top 10 on battlemetrics and for that to happen we need to help all the players when they make a sit to get XP or have a doubt on something like how you can do that or escape , etc etc and i use to be a admin here on gaminglight and member of the event team i do love the entire gaminglight community especially all the players who do like and play with each of then but i know i was thinking to take the interview days ago but i was occupied that day so i couldn’t join but yeah that’s it :D.

If you are reading my application hope you enjoy it.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
As a trail moderator i will review all the combat logs and if he did mass RDM i will record everything and request a higher up to give the player a ban for MRDM for 5 days.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
Write down all the statement from all the players who where involve on the sitation with out bringing the 5  at the same time but 1 by 1.
i will ask everyone to let me hear everyone on their side of the story and to determine what's correct warn and punishment for the player.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
My POV on that will be give a proper warn for the player and if the same player do that ask to a higher up to kick the player with a message saying come back if you want to roleplay  if thats posible but ask the higher up to kick the player is already enought.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
Record everything while you spectate the player and if he do that again bring him to a admin room ask for a hire up to do the proper warn for the player which he said and promise not to do the same exploit and the proper punishment should be given by the staff.
Thanks for reading my application for TMOD
image.thumb.png.20bff799bdaaa188f8bdfc9f03e1e817.png

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support
Great person, hard working, warm and welcoming. Has helped me a lot in GENSEC and E11

Definitely should be a staff member

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)