Walker RRH engineer application

Connor64

In Game Name:  Walker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85605170

Discord ID: Connor3462#3260

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Maintenance Expert and Security Officer.

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): no.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 2 image.png.90b4c8b7e4c02b32af71c6292f437f00.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: The Red Right Hand or alpha-1 is a very interesting branch compared to other mobile task forces, one of the major interests is how the red right hand is the only mobile task force that protects and responds to the o5 council and gives commands to its other branch, E11. This is a branch where there is tons of roleplay opportunities as well the amount of lore of the o5 council and its MTF squad. The red right hand is one of my many goals on this server alone as well knowing what's going on behind the scenes that only lvl4+ should know. RRH is a branch that is more intense, and story driven compared to other branches such as D5 or NU7. 

Why should we accept you: The truth is, like I said its one of the many goals I would like to achieve. but there are so many more reasons why i should be accepted. one would be because I'm active and engaging unlike most people who would want to be in the rrh to protect the SA and o5 I'm mostly more interested in story based and roleplay activities as well as more action and storytelling. another reason is due to the fact that mostly a lot RRH members are inactive and are not willing to flag up as soon as the SA+ or o5 log onto the server from what I've seen. mostly these members of command would get killed or captured by chaos. furthermore, to be accepted into the red right hand i will do whatever i can to protect the administration and the o5 council itself from danger. Chaos or sarkic could come in moments and capture one of our lvl4 personal and it will be bad following disasters and leaked information to the chaos insurgency.

Thank you for looking at my application,

Sincerely,

Mr. Walker

Edited by Connor64

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

+ Support
Walker/Connor is very responsive with roleplay scenarios and has a consistent flow of logging with maintenance, and overall being active. I believe Walker can be a perfect choice. With the inactivity of RRH recently, it's safe to say he can bring a new aspect of activity and professionality to this role.

❤️ Much love and Goodluck! :3 ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Connor64 said:

due to the fact that mostly a lot RRH members are inactive and are not willing to flag up as soon as the SA+ or o5 log onto the server from what I've seen.

+Support
Walker is very active, and definitely would be good for RRH. I always see him online and making logs for maintenance!😎

Edited by profredfly
forgor to put +support

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

-support 

-Resigned from Maintenance 😞

-should rescind application imo

Edited by Dakota
Changed support due to his resignation

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic