Incept UMC Player Report- Accepted

Bartholomew

Your in-game name: Bartholomew

The player's in-game name: Incept UMC

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:181270195
What did the player do: Failrp "Repairing your vehicle during a pursuit is FailRP" Quaked rammed into my vehicle once or twice, I told quaked to stop before the clip, and he hit it another time, I then asked them for their identification and registration as I was officially pulling them over, where I was not given it, I then noticed quaked was holding an LMG in his hand, so I asked him if he could step out the vehicle, from that point he then drove off, and his car was destroyed. Incept then repaired the vehicle and someone else took it and drove off, I believe the other player was warned or spoken to for mic spam shortly after along with stealing the car without adverting, I then made a report on incept and me, we were having some trouble puzzling it together so we asked brucey, he watched the clip and collectively agreed that a warn would be valid, but we want a second opinion from SMT hence why it was brought to forums rather than dealt with in-game.  As quoted from "Dictionary Law" Pursuit is defined as the " immediate chase of a suspected criminal by a law enforcement officer, in which situation the officer may arrest the suspect without a warrant. It can also refer to chasing a suspect or escaped felon into a neighboring jurisdiction in an emergency, as distinguished from entering another jurisdiction with time to alert law enforcement people in that area."

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/D2qsewe12Gsfh/d1337LPd3GFG?invite=cr-MSxsazIsNTI2NDE3NTEs

What do you believe should happen to the player: warn

Any extra information:

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Bartholomew changed the title to Incept UMC Player Report

I believe a warn is completely valid in this case actually, I have nothing to fight it just wanting to have fun on the server. However without the notice of you trying detain anyone as a high pitched sound was playing everything you said was unintelligible. I repaired the car without knowing what was going on and I did get into the vehicle afterwards but from there on out was not any of my doing rather than the person in the car that was driving. I had no intentions of driving the vehicle but I did get in. We were in the vehicle with the weapon visible at the start but I see there was an attempt to flee without me having noticed. We were stopped to begin with but there was no pursuit involved. The only thing I did there was repair the vehicle without knowing what was going on, all I heard was there was a gun involved.

SRT 1LT | UMC Management LVL 8

"A new day means a new beginning, forget about the past and focus on the future."

+Support Clear Evidence

Also during this from what I have heard. You have never gotten a story from the reported person in that sit which it is required by staff handbook to have vaild story from the other POV. In which the reported person was never brought to be confronted about this issue which is just complete one sided until you go to the forums. I believe this report could have been handled in game due to JMT, Senior Admin taking the sit. To add on you never attempted anything to stop the subject(s) that were from the car. (EX you could have code reded them becuase they had negav to your standard. I believe you as DCOS and Admin could have taken care of it by either putting it on radio or doing something in attempt to stop a suspect.

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

4 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support Clear Evidence

Also during this from what I have heard. You have never gotten a story from the reported person in that sit which it is required by staff handbook to have vaild story from the other POV. In which the reported person was never brought to be confronted about this issue which is just complete one sided until you go to the forums. I believe this report could have been handled in game due to JMT, Senior Admin taking the sit. To add on you never attempted anything to stop the subject(s) that were from the car. (EX you could have code reded them becuase they had negav to your standard. I believe you as DCOS and Admin could have taken care of it by either putting it on radio or doing something in attempt to stop a suspect.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

5 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support Clear Evidence

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

9 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support Clear Evidence

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

I understand you were trying to have fun, Incept, but it can get annoying if you and Quaked break the rules too often.

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander