Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):
Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:
E11 DORCU MSGT!

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):
No.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:
research rp ain't my thing fam.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 30+image.thumb.png.c7037fc94778d81eb3dbd5c7a8ec1d62.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
Because Protecting ppl is my thing, making sure the 05 Council are good, me and Weiss are like best buds and protecting my best bud is important to me, I am also a good role-player and understand how to act appropriately as MTF Personnel, I also understand that being a RRH is a large responsibility not just because I have to protect 05 personnel but because I have to be a professional around other people, which is something I am capable of especially for RP situations. I also have some quality leadership abilities, I am able to lead in a suitable manner and can provide a comfortable and fun environment for other personnel working alongside me.

Why should we accept you: 
Because I am a confident individual in my abilities and will be able to contribute a substantial amount to the RRH Unit, all I'm asking is for an opportunity to show off my skills to the RRH as this is a privilege and not something that should be abused or misused in anyway 

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you will consider me for this opportunity!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied.
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic