Dogs RRH Application

doglauncher

In Game Name: Dog

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:1:453284025

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): doglauncher#8369

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: SVA RnD, WO D5

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): image.thumb.png.3fd0e998bdbc4be7555ba27a89283f28.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Because I think it would be really fun to have the chance on being able to test on most scp's whenever possible and go beyond what most can not over the top. other people too are cool in there its a good opportunity to do it and overall have a good time. being able to work on new ways to help the foundation and over all the RP is fun and interesting testing in this way feels much better than asking for permission or having to go into the site to test for about only 5 minutes but this way i have freedom to have more RP and way more detailed logs. Also your permission allows greater scp's which makes everything about it much better also you have more security to do so making it great. my last thing is that with your ability to test on most things you can also have others join you if they are on and have a way better time than just alone.

Why should we accept you: I have been in RRH before on guardian also Analyst so I know the responsibilities of how RRH works. I also love RP scenarios with others and even by myself. I am active on the sever and can make a lot of test logs for the subbranch of analyst. I know how the process works and the parts that go with it so that's a very good thing to know what to expect and how to act while I'm on the job. i also know quite a bit of the scp lore and can understand if it could be possible in the verse or not so it doesn't just seem desperate and fake but actually a bit accurate and could be useful in some ways making my test logs better. I also like doing test logs which is good because I can write something up that seems entertaining. the end

Security The Unknown | Former Researcher | Former E11 | Former CI | Former CI RnD | "Whats up Mayn..."

• 1 month later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied.
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic