Marcus Logg's Trial Moderator Staff Application - Denied

ERWIN_TITAN

Should I be accepted into Staff?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Support? / No Support?

• Yeah , lets give you a chance at this.
    • No, it just doesn't work out... Sorry...

What is your in-game name?:

A:  Marcus ( MTF D5/Nu-7 CPL Marcus Logg )

What is your steam name?:

A:  "FORMER IFN SMOD" [IFN] Marcus [SMOD] 

What is your steam ID?:

A:   STEAM_0:1:63790717 <- [IFN] Marcus [SMOD] is my main account known as in game MTF D5 IRO CPL Marcus Logg.

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

A:  Mathew Morales#4847

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

A:  Yes, I was a senior moderator in a Serious RP Imperial Server for Icefuse. I was committed and professional with my roles as acting Senior Moderator. I took my sits seriously with fairness and reasonability. I took my situations seriously as it affects not only the player affected but if continued affect the server itself. I always took pride in my work and enjoyed making the server better for everyone who wants to take it seriously.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

A:  Roughly 2 Years Ago , Roughly in December I would say? It's quite difficult to remember.. 

What date did you make your forums account? -

A:  I have attempted on the forums account back in December 2 years ago but couldn't due to an error being given on both ends website and steam... I would have had a forums for 2 years but couldn't make one until this recent Friday at 12:37 AM.. I currently have permission to use this account due to the unforeseen circumstances with my main account not being able to be logged in with unknown reasons as to why. Both STEAM and GL have no issues on their end and I have struggled with this for quite some time now...

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? -

A:  1 Total throughout the two years being on the server. It was accidental.. <- Picture stated below.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) -

A:  User.

Are you a staff member in another community? -

A:  No, I am not.

Have you read the staff handbook? -

A:  Yes, I have read the staff handbook.

Timezone:

A:  Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)

What rank are you applying for?

A:  Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

A:   I deserve this Opportunity because I will be the best I can be and and to help players through whatever within my power possible whilst being quick and efficient. I am friendly and fun to be around and I am most certainly dedicated in helping people and assisting in keeping the server a safe fun RP Environment for all to enjoy. I am able to respectfully punish those that fail to abide by the rules that the server has implemented. I have a clear understanding of the rules, I have moderated before and have a clear understanding what is and what's not allowed. I will show effort and commitment in my work as a staff member and will throw everything I got into becoming a successful moderator again.

I will be calm and collected during situations and patient with people even the ones who cause the most trouble. I hear both sides of the story prior to implementing my decision as I seek fairness for all. I have respect for everyone and am not a bad person at all on this server that I can be myself and enjoy the time spent with the community. I strongly believe I am ready for this rank.

This application in no way was rushed and a lot of thought was put into this application. I feel that I could make a change in the server and really would like to be there for those who feel they've been misled or just wronged. I know how that feels IRL and in game. I wouldn't want anyone feeling that. No one should feel like they're cornered or cant speak to anyone.

I have had the experience before and had to resign on good notice and it was due to financial struggles in the real world. I have faith I have a chance and help out as much as possible and prove myself.. The experiences I've endured in the past involved multiple scenarios not just from RDM to Mass RDM but from Racism and Server Manipulation, from mic spamming with music or sounds appropriate or inappropriate I dealt with it according to the handbook and followed COC (Chain Of Command) if need be.. I enjoyed every bit of it because I dealt with those who made the server barely enjoyable. I really hope I can prove to you guys I am ready to be a part of the staff team and that I take this role seriously.. 

I appreciate your time in reading this application and hope you have a blessed day. 

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

A1:      I believe that everyone has a story that needs to be heard regardless. That does not change the outcome of the decision considering the situation at hand. MASS RDMing is not tolerated and I will allow the individual to explain and be heard rather than not. I will have patience with the individual at hand and won't stoop to their level.

I would then call a Mod+ for assistance or COC (Chain Of Command) for a proper punishment to be held likely. I am a very honest and caring individual, who believes everyone gets a second chance. I am very fair when it comes to situations as such, and being honest goes a long way but as allowed per Staff Handbook consequences will be issued for the behavior from that individual..

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? 

A2:       I would be calm, try to calm everyone else down and try to allow stories at one time to get a clear picture. If I can't control the group and they keep following and interrupting my sit I would freeze all but one to hear the person i'm getting their side of the story from and to continue getting each persons side of the story.. One at a time because I want to rule out the best punishment and to whom deserves such punishment... I would use gagging as a last resort. Then assess the situation at hand and issue the proper punishments to the individual at hand.

I would ask for the assistance of the rank above me following COC protocol and if need be it will be risen to the correct Chain of Command. | Ex. T-Mod Req Mod. / Mod Req Senior Mod to assess the situation to a further rank if need be.|

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? 

A3:        If a player is clearly NOT caring about the rules and so-forth it is clear to my attention I must go through the Staff Handbook to figure out a solution if not able to find a conclusion to the situation I would request COC (Chain Of Command) Moderator to figure the best possible punishment for the individual. I will do everything in my power as a Trial Moderator to enhance my effort and commitment growing and learning more and more each week and proceed with strict rules to those who show no interest in following our rules and making the fun world we enjoy our time in bad and unbearable. Whatever has been incurred by the individual via punishments in the handbook will be told to them prior to any action being taken by either text or voice. If no punishments handed out by me do not work to alleviate the trouble on the server I would follow COC to find the appropriate punishment or assistance that needs to be handed and or handled out by proper Chain of Command. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

- (NOT CHOSEN)

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.3ac3c12acaa2e862bf76be4b0867b90b.jpg

Edited by ERWIN_TITAN
Cleared any confusion on current staff on any servers placing "FORMER" To reduce confusion.

image.png.e1876252b92779926ef4ddb97297fcb2.png

35 minutes ago, ERWIN_TITAN said:

[IFN] Marcus [SMOD]

36 minutes ago, ERWIN_TITAN said:

Are you a staff member in another community? -

A:  No, I am not.

Hmmmm idk maybeeeee he lied about this part.

-
/- Support till response on this

• Gaminglight Love 1

Maintenance Command | Medical | E11

Active, experienced, very well laid out application, although I wish Imperial could steal em, I bet you could make a great Tmod for SCP-RP.

+ Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

5 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

-support 
From the time I've seen you, you've been immature and interrupted trainings

Respect your decision, I’ve only interrupted one D5 Training let alone nothing else. And I was with my higher ups they did not tell me anything. I then left with Wraith and Wendigo. We were enjoying our time and for future references that would not happen again as I take those seriously. It was off hours. Being immature is a little over the top considering I normally take RP seriously. Off hours? A little bit I will be honest but I know when to control myself especially if someone tells me to stop.

Edited by ERWIN_TITAN

image.png.e1876252b92779926ef4ddb97297fcb2.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)