Spice Pyke Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no.

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name/Steam ID and Discord ID?:

Spice/STEAM_0:0:149556730/Spice#5517

Why do you want to become a Member of the Pyke’s?:

Mainly I would like to become a member of the Pyke's to have fun and to help IMP RP. I also really wanted to be part of the Pyke's because it's also one of my favorite character/people in Star Wars.  To explain a bit further, fun can be described as many of things. One can believe sitting down and doing nothing is fun while other would think not. For myself having fun would be Role Playing and overall helping to ensure that other players do enjoy their RP experience as I like seeing other people succeed and have fun because if someone is having fun and I'm in the position of which that I can help this happen then I feel like I've done my job well. As for me seeing others successful and others having fun makes me happy. This also ties in with helping Imperial RP as well. Since this would be new, joining the Pyke would help overall with not just boost Pyke player count but also helping battalions like Tank Troopers as they would end up seeing more action now as well as overall just boosting the player count! I see that myself and other's joining would very much so helping increase fun, rp, and overall, just help the server in general.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?:

I would say that one major factor that sets me apart from others are my assets/skills.  For reference, skills/assets can be defined as someone's ability to do well;expertise. I'll make sure to try and keep it short and sweet as there is no need for me to give unnecessary information etc... As of today, I have been CMDR/VCMDR for RG and Naval and a COL in DT. I also have experience in the servers CW Life RP and Jedi vs Sith when it was out before they were sadly shut down and I was SMT for Imperial RP before I had to resign. This means that I have experience in rosters, tryouts, leading and much more... I also have real life experience as I was the Commanding Officer of my NJROTC battalion back in High School (Which had around 300 Students in the JROTC). I also was a in a supervisor position at my old job. I also have my overall Positive Reputation to bring and have my drive to ensure that I can help others enjoy their time on Pyke. Overall put together one can infer that I have the skills/assets and experience that is needed for this job/ for the Pyke syndicate.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to the Pyke Branch? (Please explain):

As said above I would be able to bring my overall experience, skill, assets, expertise. As stated above I have been CMDR/VCMDR for RG and Naval and a COL in DT. I also have experience in the servers CW Life RP and Jedi vs Sith when it was out before they were sadly shut down and I was SMT for Imperial RP before I had to resign. This means that I have experience in rosters, tryouts, leading and much more... I also have real life experience as I was the Commanding Officer of my NJROTC battalion back in High School (Which had around 300 Students in the JROTC). I also was a in a supervisor position at my old job. I also have my overall Positive Reputation to bring and have my drive to ensure that I can help others enjoy their time on Pyke. Overall put together one can infer that I have the skills/assets and experience that is needed for this job/ for the Pyke syndicate. 

List a few achievements you have accomplished in the server: As far as achievements goes, I've been CMDR/VCMDR for a few battalions, I've also helped fill/help/revive a battalion as well. until I was able to get a suitable replacement. I have also been JMT/SMT before. As far as other's go their outside of IMPRP and more or less happened a long time ago.

How often can you be active in-game?: I can be on everyday just more toward nighttime as I am currently a college student as well. So 5pm EST+

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):