Voids Nova Vice Commander Application

Sly

Am i the best fit for this position?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am i the best fit for this position?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Void

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Nova Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be commander because I love this battalion and have been here a while and want to make a lasting difference in the way we operate and conduct ourselves. I want to work to make this battalion work like the best battalion on the server and have us always in the loop. I will strive to guide and be an outstanding Vice Cmdr. I want to be vice commander because it will be a great way to improve myself and others Rp. I want to help this battalion become its maximum potential as an elite squad of troops and an elite guard battalion that is the best at both. I want to be Vice commander so I can help this battalion in the long run. I want to be commander of this branch because I feel nova is the best branch to get into. We are chill but have serious RP moments. We mess around with HCMD and have fun while retaining a level of professionalism. We are one of the most chill and easy-going battalions but still manage to impress most. And for these reasons i love nova. I have been in nova for a while and any transfer or recruited trooper sees that we are a chill and laid-back battalion some try to abuse this and quickly get booted but the best ones stay and make it to be great members of the community. I talk to a bunch of nova troopers coming from different battalions and they all see that we are one of the only fun and chill battalions that retain a huge level of Rp and Seriousness. We are one of the best because of the RP required of us many people know this but if you say clone or Sidious or Anakin or anything that would be seen as out of RP we cant know nova will go after them. Because in lore Nova were the troops who killed data leakers and spies. We have such a rich and amazing backstory and so many applicable RP uses. We are one of the best battalions for that. I want to be a Vice commander because of these amazing and unimaginable possibilities of RP.I Want to be a Vice Commander to help my Commander and Vice Commander Manage and Run the battalion That is all for this segment.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 4weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? the main purpose is to lead and perfect our operating procedures. We need to make sure we are all understanding of the rules and regulations. We need to improve ourselves and improve the battalion constantly. We need to be the best we can be and show the battalion how to be the best they can be. The main goal for the commander is to leave a battalion knowing it can go on forever after him and that’s my main goal in Star Wars to leave something with a lasting effect that will go on after me. Our Main Goal and purpose vary between keeping the battalion afloat and setting a lasting and strong foundation. We need to have open communications with other battalions for that. We as Commanders facilitate that trust between battalions we are the representatives of nova as a whole. We speak for Nova we are trusted by Nova and we help others trust nova. Not too long ago people complained that nova was bloodthirsty and would rdm and would just have no intent to RP we changed our image real fast with the leadership at that time and changed it into us being helpful and fun-loving. We still have some bad nova that rdm but after that time we started to crack down on it, So another main Purpose of a Vice Commander is to Keep our image and soldiers in line. We as a Battalion need to strive to be the best and only the best nova become better the Vice Commanders strive to be better to be the best so we can show the enlisted and officers what to do and how to do it, they don't just do something random and then everyone follows suit that would only lead to anarchy and chaos so the Command must be the best and be better. I believe fully that without commanders there would be anarchy if not for someone to look up to but another purpose of the commander is, of course, the grunt work I'm not talking about in-game front lines I wish no, I'm talking about Docs SOP Roster and Tryout doc during updates all of these need to be updated extensively and fully, not a word on those things have the same idea anymore the SOP has to be changed either because of guarding perms positions ranks or map if any of these things are changed they are all affected. Roster if but one trooper Roa's or LOA's or the worst leaves that have to be changed right then and there. They even have to request that person be removed from the Nova Discord and what roles they had. Then the tryout doc is the most fickle thing here if a person leaks the doc it all needs to go if someone gets help from a friend in nova then that person is permanently blacklisted and we have to change the whole thing. Or an admin messes with weapons or anything on the doc then we have to change it. Then if a map update happens we have to either move locations or how do the tryout entirely. The Main Purpose of The Commander is to Lead By The Example Of a Perfect Nova and beyond.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted as a vice commander because I have always been here as a major and will try to always be there even after. I will be there for the long run and try to be the best VCMDR I can be I will help the commander with docs and the sop and tryouts and will always be there for the battalion. I want to be at a spot I can make a difference and help others make a difference. I want to help with the day-to-day work that is needed. I will help all and be communicating with my Officers and SGTs constantly. Make sure the whole battalions are on the same page constantly. I can be Trusted Because I have been in this battalion for months and have Cmd experience from multiple different servers. I can be trusted because I have strived to be a good member of the community and know most of the people on the server. I have ideas for everything from the way we guard to the way we carry out orders as a whole. I can be trusted because I have been around many of you and done exactly what I'm meant to do and more. I should be trusted because I am a chill and easy person to talk to. If you want to come to me with a problem or even just want to talk you know ill be there for you to talk to of course I won't be talking back as much as typing but still. I should be trusted because I have been trusted as a Gm as a Nova Major as a friend to those on the server I have been trusted by many of you just to talk about RP or even how life is. I should be trusted because I feel I need to be there for the battalion more and this is a way for me to be with the battalion easier. I Should be trusted because I have not done anything wrong but I want to do so much right in this server I want to talk to other commanders and converse with them to understand their rules and our rules so we can factor these into our Rp. I Should Be trusted for my Idea of Nova we are meant to guard and help others our name, Nova Means an implosion but I rather think what we do is the opposite we explode as we go to the bridge to help DT secure it so we can hunt Jedi with purge we go to the front lines with STs and 501 we capture and interrogate prisoners with shock and IF we are meant to basically worst come to worst throw in nova to set things right. I Should be trusted because i can help with all of these things and help cmd.

7. How often can you be Online? : Everyday

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None

Side Note: I have Nothing Left to say but Good luck to all and Thank you for Reading.
PS. I Will Never Talk.

Edited by Sly.LGA

+support 

best mates since school

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

-support
During my time as Nova he was removed from BHS due to breaking SOP.
-Was inactive for most of my time there. 
-Doesn't really contribute to nova ex. changes/leadership
I believe there is better candiates.

Well written app.

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 10/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, Bard said:

-support

Well written app.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 10/2/2022 at 12:25 AM, Bard said:

-support

Well written app.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic