Tazza

In-Game Name:

Tazza

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:60015001

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

Bronze

How long have you been playing on the server?:

October 10th 2021 (nearing 1 full year) I have 11 weeks playtime though.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

490043533_WARNS.PNG.c479561e38b3a13d282f82ff8cd1db92.PNG

Why do you want to join event team?:

Because I want to create events for people who are on mainly during the early off hours mainly 1-2 hours after the event has started giving Double XP, hopefully having new players that join during then something to do and hopefully have them stay and come back during on hours.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

Because I have learnt from my past mistakes as event team (notably using powers off duty) and I am quite active during the times where events never happen, so the players on that time can have something of note to remember after they leave maybe even new players hopping on during those times will have something of note to remember and they'll return.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes, I've been staff once and Event team twice on this server.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

Jimmothy G. Death's Return

Lore: After the destruction of SITE-50, Jimmothy G. death's grave was buried under rubble, Jimmothy G. Death has decided that he requires more fear to feast on so he teleports what's left of his grave to SITE-13 in hopes of finding more humans to fear and maybe even take the lives of:

Event Setup: This would consist of 1 event team member playing the role of Jimmothy G. death himself they would be invulnerable to damage (godded)

they would make an advert along the lines of [@] A large explosion can be heard coming from evacuation shelter! research and MTF should go investigate. a gravestone dupe would be placed in evac shelter before this is adverted, picture of a dupe will be placed below.

Once research personnel arrive the ET posing as Jimmothy would be hidden underneath the gravestone dupe and when research personnel say his name the event team would fly a little above the grave, if anyone touches the grave, makes an attempt to HARM Jimmothy or invokes his name 3 times in a row they would be taken by Jimmothy then turned into Jimmothy's loyal followers. the loyal followers would be modelled as models/scp/513/player/entity513.mdl (they are not to attack anyone they are just to watch)

Critical damage event

upwards of 3+ maintenance personnel would need to be on for this event to work,

Lore: The Site hasnt been kept up to standards and maintenance personnel will have to fix broken things before the site inspector arrives!

Behind the scenes: ET would be cloaked for a majority of the event before the site inspector arrives, ET would make multiple dupes of broken pipes, broken walls, shattered glass etc, these would be placed around the site only 1 at a time, maintenance personnel would be notified of this happening because of an advert.

The site inspectors model would be models/player/Suits/male_04_closed_coat_tie.mdl and they would be godded, they would walk around site and if he sees any broken things he would write them down on a pad, after he has finished his inspection he would leave site and give the person with the highest rank on the server at the time a ranking for the condition of the site.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

i forgot to add this image to the main post so uhh here it is now i guess20220930172256_1.thumb.jpg.461e02ec8c386aa8efd93f93b6ee85b8.jpg

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |