Phill's Security Officer Application

Warthog

What is your in-game name?: Phill

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:123911451

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer 2nd Class

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval Command (Vice Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will be online during the off hours of the server to be a role model and I can also help host some sims for DT and Shock so they are encouraged to keep up their activity throughout the day. I believe I can be a great leader since I do not minge on this server.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have never received a warn in my time of playing gaminglight. In addition to my ranks on this server I am also a Major in CI for SCP RP. This will be my first time in a leadership role on this server but I believe I can handle it. I am also very active in the early mornings. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want to be a security officer because I really like the shock and death trooper battalions. I enjoy the RP aspect of keeping the ISD safe from rebels and protecting the high command. It would also mean that I get to help out with the Death Tropper tryouts which I think are fun. I feel like a lot of new players are drawn to the shock battalion and I would like to help them out with any questions so they will stay on the server and be future command members.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I fully understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: I help host tryouts for Death Troopers and Shock. I also help their command to keep the branches running smoothly with branch updates, sims, and missions.

#RipRND you will be missed

• 2 weeks later...