Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: CPT Logan 1L54

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 and a half months

What time zone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:  0

Permission: Brucey

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I believe that I should be promoted for many reasons. One of my biggest things is my dedication to the Great Lakeside Police Department. I do have moderate activity to the police department and always available to deal with reports against any reports against police department members. I have leadership skills in real life that I believe helps with my ability to lead groups of people and to be the best command member I can be. I have good communication skills which I believe is necessary to be the most effective command member as possible. I also have good time management and I make sure to get things done as fast and soon as possible but make sure that is done complete to it's full extent. I make sure I recognize those that put their time into the department and that show great leadership skills. I believe that I am reliable and trustworthy which is needed in a command position. I believe my other command experience in FBI and State also help me as a command member with dealing with other players. No matter what my rank is and what other ranks are, I show other people with mutual respect and with any issues that happen I make sure I deal with it in the most professional way and unbias way as possible.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

Edited by Logan
Editing perms

logan2.png

-Support
Look Logan is a good person but i haven't seen you on PD in a minute.  I personally would like to see you playing PD a bit more before this step

Clarkie

On 9/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, YuckyDuckyKids said:

Major + Support

Active

Does an amazing job with hosting meetings 

Always a pleasure to work with

Professional and Mature 

On 9/29/2022 at 11:28 PM, PRP Jack said:

+ Support

Active

Always a pleasure to work with

Professional and Mature 

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.