Apis' Geforce Now related ban- Accepted

indicud

Steam Name: Apis

Ingame Name: Apis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88132655

Ban Length: Indefinite

Admin that Banned you: Console i'd assume, i say this because it does not show me, all i see is, "You have been banned from this server."

Reason for Ban: No reason given

Dispute: The only possible reason is that of me using geforce now as I am literally on an xbox.

xtra: I was told the only person that can fix this is Jimmy so I am hoping for a speedy reaction hopefully this can be resolved in a days matter. And potentially prevent this from happening in the future. Thanks.

xtra pt 2: Alot of you are saying you can't see the ban, me neither this is where my confusion comes from as well. I assume it's an alt account ban linked to someone elses account that I dont even have access to. Like I said I am on geforce now so it can be literally anyone.

Edited by Apis

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

• indicud changed the title to Apis' Geforce Now related ban
3 hours ago, Logan said:

According to your bans profile, I don't see any ban associated to your account.

+ Support

Only thing I see on your account is warns and no bans

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

This isn't a manual ban therefore it won't show up. You must disable/stop using GeForce Now in order to play on the server.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

This isn't a manual ban therefore it won't show up. You must disable/stop using GeForce Now in order to play on the server.

Im sorry but I have trouble believing this according to past ban appeals by other individuals that were accepted 100% of the time.

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

47 minutes ago, Apis said:

Im sorry but I have trouble believing this according to past ban appeals by other individuals that were accepted 100% of the time.

This is in my experience as a member of the support team who has handled tickets like this. GeForce is disabled as it easily allows for multiple issues. If I am wrong I gladly wish for JMT/SMT to let me know but I have handled multiple tickets with this same situation.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member