In-Game Name: YDKids

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461672058

Current Rank: Colonel

How long have you been in your current rank?: 14 days

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

I believe I deserve the rank of Colonel for the following reasons. The first reason why I believe I deserve the rank of Assistant Chief is because I consistently make a good effort to host PD meetings, and I do my best to assist with the department trainings when I am available to do so. I also always try to take initiative to host meetings or ask who can host the next meeting whenever there might not have been a meeting within a couple of days. Since I’ve been a long-time member of PD Low Command I feel as if my leadership skills have grown tremendously. I want my leadership skills to continue to grow as I continue to go through my time in PD. The dedication I have towards this department has been unmatched to the other departments that I am in and I will always continue to have the same or greater level of dedication to PD and its members. I feel as though my judgment skills have improved with my time in PD entirely, I now feel as if I know how to better make decisions with other people and not just by myself. I now feel as if I can trust my judgment better now and can better take others' thoughts into my own judgment and make the best decisions for everyone. I believe I give out fair punishments when it is needed and I give a decent amount of chances to anyone who is in the wrong by talking to them to figure out what went wrong. After I figure out what was going wrong I would help them improve on what is going wrong or explain to them what they did wrong before issuing a strike or demoting the enlisted/supervisors as much as I can. I do this so I can encourage the lower ranks to strive and have the determination to become the best officers that they can be. I really would like to do more for the department and help to make it improve and help make it the best department it can be. I know I always try to host as many meetings as I possibly can but, I still would like to do more for this department and help to make it better. I want to help make the low command team more organized and help make sure everyone is following the rules to make it a good time for everyone. I truly care and love this department a lot and want to help it grow and get better as time goes on. These are the reasons I feel as though I deserve the rank of Assistant Chief. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

35 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

+support  

Friendly

Mature 

Mostly active.

Helpful

While YD has had little time in their rank, I do believe that they have the full capability to do the job just as well as anyone else can if given the Assistant Chief position

logan2.png

6 hours ago, MrSato said:

-Support

Has only been Colonel for two weeks

Just needs a little more time in command compared to the experience of other applicants. 

I agree with this, you do show the ability to handle the job, I just dont believe that with only 2 weeks in rank of colonel that your ready for it.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

7 hours ago, MrSato said:

-Support

Just needs a little more time in command compared to the experience of other applicants. 

I second this. I 100% believe that in time you will become ready for a position as demanding as Assistant Chief, but I do think that you need a little more time to soak in being a Colonel before being sprung up into a position of this caliber.

-Support

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

+/- Support

+Support

- Very Active!

- Very Professional

- Very Mature

- Kind and Helpful Person

- Support

- Only been Colonel for what 2 weeks?

From what other people have said Could be Colonel couple more weeks but you could be ready for this new Position despite how long you have been Colonel for and has maybe potentially been working hard throughout that time frame period? But overall from me is a +SUPPORT!

Keep up the good work! 👍

Edited by Ecott

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, Ecott said:

+/- Support

+Support

- Very Active!

- Very Professional

- Very Mature

- Kind and Helpful Person

- Support

- Only been Colonel for what 2 weeks?

From what other people have said Could be Colonel couple more weeks more but you could be ready for this new Position despite how long you have been Colonel for and has maybe potentially been working hard throughout that time frame period? But overall from me is a +SUPPORT!

Keep up the good work! 👍

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 9/30/2022 at 5:26 AM, PRP Jack said:

-Support

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+ Support
+active
+Very Professional

+ Host Meetings and Trainings
- Col of 2 weeks (but I have seen other HC that was just Col for few days)
+Helpful in the Department

+Command skilled

Overall, i +support this application. YDKid has shown that it is able to step up to High Command in PD.
Never stand AFK and has a Mic, If you need LC YD is always ready to assist you.

1 hour ago, Killing.SKR said:

+ Support
+active
+Very Professional

+ Host Meetings and Trainings
- Col of 2 weeks (but I have seen other HC that was just Col for few days)
+Helpful in the Department

+Command skilled

Overall, i +support this application. YDKid has shown that it is able to step up to High Command in PD.
Never stand AFK and has a Mic, If you need LC YD is always ready to assist you.

On 9/29/2022 at 2:12 PM, [GL] Locus said:

+support  

Friendly

Mature 

Mostly active.

Helpful

I do not believe she should be denied due to 2 weeks TIR but I do believe if she has shown the capability to hold the position and complete her duties to the best of her ability then she deserves it no matter TIR. I’ve always had good encounters with YD has always been a great command member.

Edited by Kevinn
Grammar fix
  • Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 9/29/2022 at 12:20 PM, MrSato said:

-Support

Plus the first sentence in the app is "I believe I deserve the rank of Colonel for the following reasons."

Clarkie

• Will changed the title to YDKids - Assistant Chief Application - Denied