Gaucho's / Avalon Levi's TE Application

Avalon Levi

What is your In-Game name: Gaucho (But most know me as Avalon Levi)

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107039362

What is your rank: Senior Medic

How many strikes do you currently have: None

How many warnings do you have on GL:

2 Not on Server Rn, will post the Screenshot when i have the chance.

Who gave you permission to apply? Ezekiel

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

An trauma engineer is one who is expert in technology and has the ability to apply scientific knowledge for the betterment of the foundation. My objective is become an trauma engineer lead in the future so that I can contribute with my knowledge and skills for the development of this amazing Sub-branch, I am confident that I have what it takes to become a successful trauma engineer. I am hardworking, motivated, and analytical. I have a strong interest in medical procedures and technology, and I am always keen to learn new things. I am looking forward to become a great trauma enginner where I can make a difference around the site, I will be active on TE and will always make patrols to help MTF's/GenSec to secure the site, and help maintenance to keep SCP's contained and secured in their CC's. This is why I think I should be a TE. Thank you for Reading this Application 😉

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

I would make a quick checkup n surgery on the Corporal and right away i would inform the E11 Captain that im omw to SCP-966's CC.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would repair SCP-106 first and after that i would use /site Comms to see if the Gladiators still wan't me to squad with them.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic