Biggy's Pyke Application

Biggy

Yes or No  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to be a Pyke?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your In Game Name/Steam ID and Discord ID?: Biggy, [GL] J, JaredFlo#2636

2. Why do you want to become a Member of the Pyke’s?: It is a huge addition to the server that deserves active players to keep the server interested. I am super PVP oriented, and have already enjoyed the new rogue troopers during events. I also just resigned from my only life in the 501st as it was very repetitive. Although, I was very committed to getting on and fulfilling my duties within the branch. I would love to do the same for the Pyke's and put in the work to show why I was chosen over applicants.

3. What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I am super ambitious and would love to learn everything that Pyke has to offer along with reading/learning the new SOP. I am also dedicated to Gaming Light and would love to see the Pyke battalion excel and give the server the big change it deserves to keep players into the events and PVP combat.

4. What is the biggest thing you would bring to the Pyke Branch? (Please explain): Not only do I feel like I would bring the addition of strong PVP characteristics, I would also be a great leader to those trying to just get into the new battalion and feel comfortable. I am willing to openly take suggestions and report them to higher-ups who can possibly turn it into reality. I also am able to represent myself in a very respectful manner, and act mature in tough situations which may set me apart from other candidates. Representing the Pyke's in a professional fashion would be the mindset that I would want to bestow on other members since the new group will be closely watched. Finally, I am very organized, and with new documents edited, and sent out continuously, I am able and willing to help with any finalizations on making documents and making them easily accessible to those who need them.

5. List a few achievements you have accomplished in the server: For starters I am currently staff. I was an ARC member in the 501st which is a limited roster known for their extensive combat skills, and I was also a heavy assistant lead. I even was accepted into DT for a short amount of time until resigning.

6. How often can you be active in-game?: I would be on a couple hours during the week every night, and quite a few hours during the weekends.

7. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): Yes, I have warns for Mass RDM, LTAP, Racism, Disrespect, and some others. (All previous while minging, and I am aware of my mistakes)

- Support

- you just resigned from 501st

- your warns are quite appalling

- you are woefully inexperienced

I don't dislike you Biggy, I just think you aren't in a position to take any form of Command

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars