MiniEpic - Assistant Chief Application - Denied

MiniEpic

Should I become a Assistant Chief? (ACOP)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be ACOP?

• Yes (Why)
    • No (Why)

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Assistant Chief

In-Game Name: MiniEpic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195322115

Current Rank: Colonel

How long have you been in your current rank?: 6 Months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Permission: Jimmy James, Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): The reason why I would like to be Assistant Chief of Police is for many reasons. First being is my experience here on the server. While I have been on this server for a good amount of time I have gained many experiences with situations and positions. First being my position as EMS Chief, currently I have been EMS Chief for about a year and a half with that I have gained command and also leadership through this position. To also note down a few other command experiences I have had is the following: SS Command, SRT Command, SWAT Command. My career in SRT Command I am currently 2LT and have shown what I can do with that rank same with my other careers in gaminglight once again.  The next reason why I would like to move up is my Professionalism and Maturity on-duty and also off-duty. I have maintained a good look as a Colonel with Professionalism and maturity on the job. While having this professionalism I have used it in countless situations I have been encountered with. Situations I have been encountered with are maintaining a PD Training, Meeting, also handing demotions out to officers or even promotions to those who do well. Leadership is my next reason, as colonel I have shown this leadership in PD Meetings and Trainings. As with that, I have also been very useful in the field of command helping command members out with tasks or questions they may have for me or any other low command member. Another Reason is my activity, my activity on the server is very great. I am on almost every day on Colonel job helping Enlisted, and supervisors with help calls they have. With my activity comes responsibility. As a colonel I have demonstrated my responsibility on PD Trainings and more. I strive to be proactive to help anyone on the server like I said above. I try to promote activity on PD being on the job. This somewhat promotes the activity of the department to know there is a low command member to help them with any issues or questions they have. Now my last reason is respect. On the server I do my best to provide respect to all officers and also criminals, civilians, and provide good relations with people. Now with that I have gained a good reputation with staff, members of PD and or any departments on the server. I have given a lot of my reputation to get to this position on the server. I believe and feel like I as a colonel I am ready for the next position which is Assistant Chief of Police.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

minisigforums.webp

-support

- I believe other colonels are more active 

-Unproffessional

-only started getting active once a hc spot opened

-has caused a "few" problems in the past and overall is not the most active and deserving of the rank yet

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support

-Friendly

-Great person

-I think more activity is needed, nonetheless, Good Luck!!

Edited by PRP Jack

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

-support

What I  have seen in the past weeks alarming behavior come from you or related to you.

I don't think your active enough from what I seen.

Feel like the other options would be better. 

Unprofessional.

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+Support

Miniepic has been a great command member in both PD and for SRT. He's shown continuous growth in his time as SRT Command and shows all the essential leadership qualities needed to be a great leader. He has made mistakes in the past, but we grow from them and that's what makes us better as a person.

Signature.png

+/- Support

+Support

- Active!

- Mature!

- Has a lot of Experience in the Command Team Positions in Multiple Departments!

- Support

- Can be abit unprofessional at certain times

Professionalism overall is decent but can be worked on tiny bit more but overall doing a great job and a decent Guy keep up the good work and I'm leaning towards more +Support then            -Support! 👍

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

10 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Miniepic has been a great command member in both PD and for SRT. He's shown continuous growth in his time as SRT Command and shows all the essential leadership qualities needed to be a great leader. He has made mistakes in the past, but we grow from them and that's what makes us better as a person.

+ Support

Miniepic is a great fit for this role in my opinion, yeah he has had 1 or 2 problems but we all have at some point and this should not be used against him, as I feel he has learnt from this, Mini is also a good guy to be around and works hard I personally have never had a problem with mini and when he was in State I felt he was a great member and a asset to have, he's also got experience on being high command and from what I have seen knows when to be serious but one of the important things in my eyes is he can also have a Joke and work's well with people, Overall I think Mini would be the best fit for this role as he is decently active, fun, hardworking and a good guy who is happy to help anyone. 

Edited by Cammy

Cammy_Signature_1.png

7 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+ Support

Miniepic is a great fit for this role in my opinion, yeah he has had 1 or 2 problems but we all have at some point and this should not be used against him, as I feel he has learnt from this, Mini is also a good guy to be around and works hard I personally have never had a problem with mini and when he was in State I felt he was a great member and a asset to have, he's also got experience on being high command and from what I have seen knows when to be serious but one of the important things in my eyes is he can also have a Joke and work's well with people, Overall I think Mini would be the best fit for this role as he is decently active, fun, hardworking and a good guy who is happy to help anyone. 

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

21 hours ago, Ecott said:

+/- Support

+Support

- Active!

- Mature!

- Has a lot of Experience in the Command Team Positions in Multiple Departments!

- Support

- Can be abit unprofessional at certain times

Professionalism overall is decent but can be worked on tiny bit more but overall doing a great job and a decent Guy keep up the good work and I'm leaning towards more +Support then            -Support! 👍

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

On 9/29/2022 at 11:27 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

19 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

On 9/30/2022 at 7:57 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+support
Miniepic has been overall a great person to learn from.  I believe he will do great in this postion

Clarkie

On 9/30/2022 at 2:57 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support

• Will changed the title to MiniEpic - Assistant Chief Application - Denied