1. 1. Should I be assistant chief?

• yes
    • mo

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Assistant Chief

In-Game Name:  Trumpo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68798390

Current Rank: Colonel 

How long have you been in your current rank?: I got Colonel on June 30th.

What timezone are you in?:  EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0 warnings

Permission:  Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

I want to be Assistant Chief for many reasons. To begin, I have been in the PD for a long time helping many officers grow to become great officers. I always try to be very friendly with everyone. Over my 5 years on GamingLight, I have built a good reputation for myself. I have proven to be trustworthy by being SWAT CoCommander, Police RP Administrator, Shadow Legacy Boss, and finally Colonel in the PD. Holding these high ranks shows I can get the job done when given the chance too. It also shows that I have incredibly good leadership which is needed to be Assistant Chief. These ranks have taught me how to manage large groups of players which is needed when Assistant Chief in the Police Department. I would be able to handle managing even more people in the Police Department as an Assistant Chief. Next, from my time as PD low command so far, I have learned so many things every day on the job which I will apply to help me be a better command member. Being Low Command in PD opens the door to communicating with inexperienced players quite frequently. From dealing with inexperienced players, I feel I have found an effective way to be a good role model to people starting off on the server and even older members. I strive to be someone that people can look up to and come to me for questions/advice. When I put my mind to something I do not give up until I get my job done. My final reason I feel I should be Assistant Chief is because I have had 0 warnings on the server over 5 years. Someone who is going to be getting a position like Assistant Chief should have a good understanding of the rules which I do. You need to understand the rules good, so you guide other players down a good path and be a good role model.  

In conclusion, I feel I would make a great Assistant Chief for all the reasons above. 

Thank you. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes I understand

trumpo_signature.png

+support

-active

-holds many leadership/ command positions

-to my recollection has never caused an issue in any of his departments or really on the server.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

31 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

+support

-active

-to my recollection has never caused an issue in any of his departments or really on the server.

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

7 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support

-active

Havent seen you on much but you put mo so.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

19 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support

-active

Very active

Very friendly even if his family is at war with yours, keeps things straightforward. 

Great person to be around

One of the best command that I have been in contact with. 

I hope everyone luck when applying! 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

-Support

- Inactive within PD only time I have seen him on is recently after Tactical's resignation

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

- Support

- Inactive

Hardly see you on much on PD in general in comparison to the other PD Colonels until just Recently of wanting the New Assistant Chief Spot that's now open then you get on to be "Active"

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

6 hours ago, Billy S said:

-Support

- Inactive within PD only time I have seen him on is recently after Tactical's resignation

This statement above is absolute joke in my opinion I won't go into details with this specifically but my DMs are always open.

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

-Support

While I think you're a good leader, I don't see you on PD very much honestly.

Sorry friend, but i have to agree with this. I only see you active when theres hc positions open 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+SUPPORT

This may be a long comment, but Trumpo would be the best person for the job. He is the founder of the most successful crime family in Gaminglight history; he is a Colonel in PD, he is a commander in S.W.A.T., he is a Senior Admin, he is on the event team, he is mature, he has 0 warns, and he is an intelligent person. I would honestly be baffled if he wasn’t the next Assistant Chief.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

On 9/29/2022 at 7:52 PM, Saint 🙂 said:

+support

- Engages with the entire department

- Proves himself to be a leader as the head of the biggest current faction on the server

- Extremely active as PD

- Overall great candidate for PD High Command

Clarkie

• Will changed the title to Trumpo - Assistant Chief Application - Denied