5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Member Of The Pyke Syndicate

• Yes! Explain Please
    • No! Explain Please

What is your In Game Name/Steam ID and Discord ID?:
Galaxy/Ashe | 
STEAM_0:0:80070469 | Maple Mcron#3802

Why do you want to become a Member of the Pyke’s?:
Well let me introduce myself, I'm Galaxy, I've been playing Gaminglight on and off for 2 years now. I've been in all 3 type of battalions, naval, inquisitors, and army. Two of which I've been a vice commander in, Nova Vice Commander And Ninth Sister. I would like to become a member of the pyke's as it is something different and the first non-imperial battalion and I would like to have the honor of being one of its first member. It would also be a change of pace and would love to experience that side of role play.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?:
I have command experience in two battalions nova and inquisitors.
While I was a command member of nova myself along with my two other command members got the daily nova's online up quite a lot from what it was. I also assist in the rework of nova's only sub-class which helped out the battalion greatly. I also took part in reworking / creating new documents for nova which. While I was a command member of inquisitors I assist purge with increasing their activity. Myself along with the other inquisitor command reworked out dated documents. I have also been in also every battalion and have seen them at there highest points and there lowest points and know what can help improve a battalion and what can kill a battalion.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to the Pyke Branch? (Please explain):
The biggest thing I can bring to pyke is my responsibility and respect. I am responsible and will assist in keeping the battalion active while also keeping the battalion fun and enjoyable to play. I will keep Pyke Syndicate enjoyable by host activities and giving the members something to do while we aren't fighting imperials. I am also respectful and will respect the imperial battalions while destroying them on the battalion field.

List a few achievements you have accomplished in the server:
Reached the rank of Nova Vice Commander
Reach the rank of Ninth Sister
Reworked Blackhole Squadron
Reached the rank of Admin

How often can you be active in-game?:
Sunday - Tuesday - 10 - 16 Hours
Wednesday - Saturday - 4 - 8 Hours

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):
RDM
FailRP
FailRP
RDM
LTAP|RDM
MRDM
ARDM|FailRP
RDM

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

55 minutes ago, Thermite said:

+Support

- Good app
  - Great friend
  - Nice to talk to in game
  - Has previous command 
experience
  - Serious when needed 

good luck my child.

• Like 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

12 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

You mention your "responsibility and respect" 

Didn't you mass RDM Nova and battalion diss the one you are using to write about?

- Support.

Shortly after departing Nova Command you mass RDM'd them and got yourself DNT'd. You ask someone about Galaxy who wasn't Low Command during your time as Nova Vice and no one has a clue who you are. Your lack of accomplishment compared to other applicants speaks for itself. 

- Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars