Tactical's Community resignation

Tactical

This is very sad to hear, I am glad you will be coming back but no longer having my event team leader here is gonna be difficult, you were and awesome mentor and I will never forgot what you have done for me and helping me learn and grow not only as a staff member but as a person. o7

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

7 hours ago, Tactical said:

So this may upset some people, My time has come to say goodbye for now after being here for a year and a half and yes this does mean im not going to be here BUT i will be back im just going to be really busy over these few months into the new year with a lot of things, i do not want to leave but in the best interest for the server i will be stepping down and allowing others to step into my position and help the server to the best they can, i have had some crazy memories on the server from my first day all the way up to now, some funny staff sits funny scenes and random conversations i come over i will miss it while i am gone, ive been here through many map changes and have helped out with every single one since we first moved to great lakeside, i really enjoyed helping out and trying to leave a good mark on the community, but all good things must come to an end i really appreciate all of you guys as every single one of you has been here helping me through tough times and half of you didnt even know it, i hope you guys have good fun and i wish you all the best, In a bit bruvvvvvvvv

@Jimmy James what an awesome guy you are, i remember when you first added breaching charges and strapped them to my back and sent me into a group of 20 people, you also bullied me whenever i tried to catch crims in chases i would be driving normally next minute my car is glued to the wall of hospital and im set on fire, honestly a great guy and understands me for who i am

@Drippy Probably the WORST bf4 player ever honestly just go play fortnite lol, but on a real you are a decent guy we had some funny laughs and you helped me through a lot ill still pop by and play some games 

mikey no clue why i cant ping u, still a bitch and wont feed the alligator like bro hes harmless just feed him a chicken, peace bro had some funny times with you 

@Zerg hot mom

@Will knows the quantum physics of a bumble bee and can find you any clip you need still cannot get over your not chief lol

@Phil obviously the cutest one on the community 

JMT team yall are some great peoples ive really enjoyed all of it and will forever have a place in my hearts for you guys i wish you all the best and good luck on your futures.

now i can sit here all day and ping you all but i will be here by the time i can come back but i appreciate you all and wish you the best of luck and feel free to ping me in gen chat im fine with that ❤️ inna bit bruv

RIP. Ill miss u tactical, as I'm sure the rest of State Police will. good luck my freind.

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

Your a amazing person tac you were a funny guy and gave me a good laugh once in a while gonna miss you running around being you

thank you for your work within the community and hope you good luck in the future

whenever your free feel free to contact me

tactical, it is sad to see you go for all of us but, im glad you have moved on to better things and i hope you fulfill your life with prosper and good deeds. thanks for being a amazing community member,freind,and cheif of poilce. thanks man and peace out.

15 hours ago, Jon Shoeshiner said:

RIP. Ill miss u tactical, as I'm sure the rest of State Police will. good luck my freind.

Edited by jack Bish

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

• Head Admin

Tactical, you're an honest friend, and I have enjoyed all the time we got to share in both PD and Staff. Be sure that you and your mom come visit us all in TS from time to time, and I wish you the best of luck on all your future endeavors!!! 

O7

Forklift_Signature.png

Bro wtf, I know I don't play police RP anymore but you were always an awesome dude when I did. Sucks to see you leave GL, won't be the same without you.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director