Tactical's Community resignation

Tactical

• Head Admin

You will be missed man. I'm sad to see you go. Good luck with your future endeavors man. You are a great friend. I hope to see you around on PoliceRP sometime.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

out off all of the things i will cry myself to sleep every night is this one and all of them tactical i hope you come back man and if you don't best of luck in life man! (this message was written and aprroved by nobody exept nobody!)

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

Sad to see you go, hope to see you back soon! I won't forget the time you got yourself auto banned by console for copying and pasting a log from logs.

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

Thanks for all that you've done for the community, it'll definitely be weird not having you around as much. Best of luck with all your future endeavors!

Hmu if you ever need that carry in BF4 💪

• Laughing 2

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

Rip mans

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

well damn sad to see you go but you're right @Zerg does have a pretty hot mom

• Skull 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Damn man, it's been a pleasure being around for your full run in this community, from you joining as OFC when I was Major, helping you out through ranks and watching you eventually become Chief of Police, as well as finally getting the chance in the past few months to serve as JMT with you (you of course being one of the two ORIGINAL lead admins!) Plus, of course, your many stories.

You, your mum, your snake and its large weaners will be missed, Tes Tactical. Try not to get yourself arrested when you start driving again!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Thank you so much for everything you have done, to being my Co-Leader of Event Team to becoming the Leader of Event Team, you have done so much for this community and it really sucks to see you go.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support