11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boar be Nova's Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Nova BHSL COL Boar NT04

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I am the current BHSL and feel that my willingness to take the command role when they are inactive or on LOA/ROA helps and my readiness to ensure nova runs at a smooth pace, I make sure officers NCOs, and enlisted know what to do without the help of Nova command and if they do need help I have them come to either me or someone high up on the command chain. I have been in Nova for about 2 months now and believe I have shown my capability and readiness to take over as Nova Vice Commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

401 hours and 23 minutes

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To lead and help lower ranks of Nova perform their job and understand what they do. Assisting command as well as looking over documents as well as maintaining roster updates

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I would like a more active Nova command team and more active Officers, NCOs, and Enlisted. I'm spending more time on the server and given a chance to join as a Nova Vice Commander, I feel like I would be better able to help out Enlisted, NCO, and Officers with what they should be doing if they don’t know who to protect and what their priorities are, I have as well started making sure that BHS begin to learn their Protocols and using the protocols more often as to have a better understanding to what it is the protocols do as well as using the protocols while just in the game when I have BHS members on and we are on a mission or on an event that would require us to use them, I'd like just to make sure that Nova can always be doing something at all times when they aren't actively guarding and being able to do roster updates when I see them

Nova has been a home to me ever since I joined the server it would be a great privilege to join as its Vice Commander I just hope to see the battalion strive again like it was when I first joined. Nova has had a lot of good people come and go due to the command and I hope to be able to have more people joining and staying active on the job due to me being friendly I am not afraid to give out punishments where they are needed. I have done a whole lot of good for this battalion and feel that if I am chosen for this position you will not regret.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost every day after 2:30 EST and earlier on Monday's and Wednesdays

8. Do you have any warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

+1 Support

- Great guy and friendly to all

- Well respected within Nova

- Extremely dedicated

- Knows how to command

You have my support all the way!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

21 minutes ago, Frosty_ said:

+1 Support

- Extremely dedicated

- Knows how to command

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

36 minutes ago, Frosty_ said:

+1 Support

- Extremely dedicated

- Knows how to command

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

Massive +support 

I have know boar awhile now and both his rank in both sub battalion and battalion proves that he is one of the most capable officers, he has also shown to be able to work with other battalions, shown dedication to the battalion and is both friendly and fun but can be serious when needed.

Hope to see you as a Nova VCMDR

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

On 9/28/2022 at 9:43 PM, Frosty_ said:

+1 Support

- Extremely dedicated

- Knows how to command

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

+support

hes coola ctually 

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

+massive support
Where to start with this lovely man. He is hard-working, active and dedicated to BHS and Nova as a whole.
If you want some who is dependable and dedicated then look no further! He was a massive help to me when I was BHSL and he has lead that team well since I left. He is a great leader and well-respected within Nova. 
Good luck sir! 

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 9/30/2022 at 10:42 PM, Classy said:

+Support

I think Boar would be a perfect fit for Nova Vice Commander.

Hes hard working and dedicated to the battalion.

Friendly guy for this position and works well with others

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

On 9/29/2022 at 4:43 AM, Frosty_ said:

+1 Support

- Extremely dedicated

- Knows how to command

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 9/30/2022 at 11:42 PM, Classy said:

+Support

I think Boar would be a perfect fit for Nova Vice Commander.

Hes hard working and dedicated to the battalion.

Friendly guy for this position and works well with others

• Crunch locked this topic