Nova Vice Commander Application- Nova BHSVL LTCOL Country

Country

Is Nova BHSVL LTCOL Country ready for Nova vice commander?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is Nova BHSVL LTCOL Country ready for Nova vice commander?

• yes [Please explain why]
    • No [Please explain why]

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Nova BHSVL LTCOL Country NT05

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to become a vice commander in this battalion as I want to help grow it and improve it for new players to come in and join and just have a good time with Nova and with the server, I’d also want the position as I believe with my activity I can put a good look on the battalion as I’m on the server a lot and I feel that a command team that is active and online looks really good and makes new people want to join as they can interact with the command team and see who is in charge and running the battalion. I'd also want to become a vice commander for Nova as I believe as a vice commander I will be able to give all of Nova more activity's to do and make things less boring because as a guarding battalion things can get boring and stale and I wish to avoid that and just make things more fun and exciting rather then having those days when there's nothing happening.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,019 hours at the time of typing this

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1093862298

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander is to help the commander with anything that is requested. As it is the vice commander's job to help lighten the load on the commander and disperse the work rather than having one person do most of the work. I also believe that a vice commander should look over NCOs and officers and make sure everyone knows what they should be doing and make sure everyone in the battalion is following the rules and is not messing around or doing anything they aren't meant to be doing. A vice commander should also give new ideas to help the battalion with being more refined and have things run smoother, keeping people in the battalion and bringing in new people. Another thing a vice commander should do is help resolve any issues with anything whether it is caused by a player or even something messed up in a document.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as I have been on the server for a decent amount of time now and because of that I feel that I have shown that I wish to actually rp. And that I have been trying my hardest to bring new people into the battalion and you can see my efforts in the fact that I have brought in several new people into the battalion. Another reason you should trust me is that I truly wish to Improve Nova and I hope that with Improvements whether small or large that it makes new players want come and join and with those changes I also hope that it makes everyone else's time on the server more fun and enjoyable, As I do believe that a refined battalion can improve other battalions or even just improve other people's enjoyment. Another reason I believe I can be trusted is that I'm not afraid to say what's on my mind and say things out right rather then hiding it and having it cause any issues as I believe that's what makes a good person someone that's up front whether its to high command or even a private there should be no difference when you talk with someone just be cause of there ranking we are all people and deserve respect.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on everyday of the week but it will be mostly in the afternoon sometimes I can be on in the early morning as well.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warns

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

Was an amazing medical officer, great application, very active, could def be great at VCMDR.

+ MEGA SUPPORT 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/29/2022 at 5:04 AM, RussTime said:

Was an amazing medical officer, great application, very active, could def be great at VCMDR.

+ MEGA SUPPORT 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic