Gaucho's / Avalon Levi's Surgeon Application *Accepted*

Avalon Levi

1. What’s your In-Game Name : Gaucho (But most know me as Avalon Levi)

2. What’s your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:107039362

3. What is your Rank: Senior Medic 

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received: None

5. How many warnings do you have on GL:

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8 ( ATLEAST 2 Hours a Day in Medical and Research)

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?

I'm an Active member of Medical, and I want this branch to count as a life to me, I have played in many different branches before and every one of them is unique in their own way, but I've never liked any of them as much as I've liked Medical and Research, I had many fun and enjoyable moments around here and I wish to continue having fun in medical, and show people how fun is to play Medical n further help it to grow and prosper. I am already a Research command for 1 year+ so I already have a grasp of what medical command has to do  in terms of CMD Duties. I have over 6 weeks of playtime on the server so I have a good understanding of the MOTD and SOP's in general on how to act accordingly on the server.

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?

I would ask him to follow me to Medical Bunks, and Then we have 2+ Scenarios:

Scenario 1: He's just new to the Server / Branch and follows me back to MedBay, then i would make sure they understand that RM's are not permitted to enter HCZ on their own and check if he needs to be re-trained or have any questions.

Scenario 2: He's a minge trying to reach Surface and refused to follow me back to Medbay, Then i would remove him right away and demote him out the Job.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? 

It would be a simple training, first of all give the SOP and tell him to read it, after that ask if he has any questions, and lastly but not least important give him his FW whitelist and teach him how to use defibs and buy charges.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? 

We have some Scenarios to go over:

Scenario 1: I was in the scene, and saw him shooting/killing D-class without a reason, then i would cuff him and bring him to MedBay where i would strike him and explain why he was being striked, in case for breaking SOP / MOTD Self-Defense rule. 

Scenario 2: I was in the scene and saw him shooting D-class but in this case was self-defense, because the D-class shoot first, np.

Scenario 3: Assuming that i wasn't there, I probably received a report about him from GenSec or MTF, if Proof was presented then i would take the same measures cited on Scenario 1, otherwise just a talk with him would be in order.

There are many situations that require their own solution and how to react.

Note: If You Have Some Spare Time Please Check out Some The Documents i made while in Medical 😉 :

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/95200-medical-research-loga-density-of-souls/#comment-646756

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cK9e4Oll5kwND0YI9L_WnO5ykWPNnTYZZJzJ7iOyN5k/edit#heading=h.osl6ob8b7lrj

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

YOUR GAUCHO? I THOUGHT GAUCHO WAS SOME NEW DUDE BUT DAMN. First of all, welcome back. I missed you, long time stalker first time talker.

+Support

-Very Active from what I've seen
-Answered the questions perfectly 
-Knows how Command would act based on different scenarios.

Edited by PryingTree
  • Gaminglight Love 1

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

• Avalon Levi changed the title to Gaucho's / Avalon Levi's Surgeon Application *Accepted*
  • Giga locked this topic