staff buse by Nydekore- Denied

Failed to Change Name

Your In-game: Miwsta Pwague Dowcta UwU

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:514130033

The admin's name in-game: Nydekore

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do: abuse of power, muting for no reason and giving out DNT's for no reason.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): images below and chat logs where he muted me and had to get unmuted by other mods

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Make him retrain or sumn he keeps going on how his word is final.

Any extra information: took ticket i made in discord, kept arguing and force closed it.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Failed to Change Name
wrong format

-support

if a staff member told you to stop because players felt uncomfortable and you continued to do said actions, thats considered NCWS, and a violation of our rules hence why your mute is valid.

• Gaminglight Love 2

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

37 minutes ago, Failed to Change Name said:

muting for no reason

When the community around you is becoming uncomfortable staff are going to come in to stop it. The MOTD is not all encompassing as I have tried telling you numerous times (not just in this occasion but the TWO OTHER TIMES I had warned you for NCWS). 

38 minutes ago, Failed to Change Name said:

giving out DNT's for no reason.

This has nothing to do with me as a staff member and is my right/responsibility as a member of HCMD to stop those unfit for the branch getting in.

40 minutes ago, Failed to Change Name said:

took ticket i made in discord, kept arguing and force closed it.

I closed your ticket because you were simply not grasping what I was saying. It is not support's job to walk you through the same thing multiple times until you comprehend it and I was not going to force that upon another support member, especially one without the full context of the situation.

If you can't take "stop" for an answer I simply don't know what to tell you.  

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

27 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

if a staff member told you to stop because players felt uncomfortable and you continued to do said actions, thats considered NCWS, and a violation of our rules hence why your mute is valid.

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Hello,

Since I was involved as well I figured that I should chime in. When it has gone to such a level that regular players and staff alike are telling you constantly to stop and that you're making people uncomfortable, then you need to stop. You have been brought to the side by multiple staff, including myself, and have been told numerous times that you are making other players uncomfortable and that you need to stop or remain muted. Aside from your adverts, which are the bulk of the complaint, you've also made comments along the lines of "I'm a minor and MTF are touching me!" when MTF went in to recontain you. You made a similar comment about 173 as well. This is not acceptable conduct and has only served to generate an uncomfortable atmosphere on the server.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-support

deserved. thats all im gonna say

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+support

Obvious abuse, should get demoted.

Joke

-support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

- Support 

giving out DNT's for no reason.? Command members (JCMD/LCMD/SCMD/HCMD) have the duty to stop those unfit for the branch from getting in.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png