This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Ganta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154680723

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 9 on PRP 10 Total

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to Captain as I am quite active and well known in the community. I believe I am a good role model for the officer's under me and provide help when asked and when I believe help or advice is needed to anyone. I enjoy playing on PD as it gives me a nice breathing moment away from my other departments I am in and I enjoy doing traffic stops. I want to be able to continue to help both new and experienced officers do better and rise through the ranks so they can help the next generations of officers just as I had helped them. While I do not enjoy having to punish people I understand it is needed at times and I do my best to keep all punishments I give fair. I believe I have grown both as a leader and a person while I have been a Lieutenant and I believe I will continue to grow as a Captain if this is accepted. Even if this application is not accepted I thank anyone that even reads it.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

-support 

I like you and your a nice guy but your recent actions in FBI and hrt make me need to -support.

In the last week you showed immaturity, lack of respect to higher ups.

I believe PD Command should be the most polished people who have shown they don't quit or get blacklisted from a department.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-support

All of your "supporters" give the same reasons being a nice guy and being active. My experience today with you was horrible you showed a lot of immaturity and lack of respect. The post above me clearly shows a very well experienced player giving non biased reviews. Very poor experience

+ Support

Pretty active person

Shows a lot of future potential

Would do amazing as a captain

Mature

Knows how to handle command situations with respect, professionalism and good leadership skills

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

-/+ Support

+Support
-Mature

Good Role Model

-Support

Semi active on LT, your active on the sever but idk about LT, however i do think that you would make a good captain if you active

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

On 9/29/2022 at 8:11 PM, [GL] Locus said:

-support 

I like you and your a nice guy but your recent actions in FBI and hrt make me need to -support.

In the last week you showed immaturity, lack of respect to higher ups.

I believe PD Command should be the most polished people who have shown they don't quit or get blacklisted from a department.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT