501st Winter SGT APP

TTVhoplessnuke

501st Legion NCO Format:

What is your In Game Name? Winter

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:82214608

How Long Have You Been In 501st? about 2 days but  I was a officer when i first when 501st back in March 0f 2021 now  I am back in the 501st 

Why Do You Want to Become an NCO [100+ Words]  I was a officer in the 501st Before I left I was a captain Then when I was  NCO in 501st that is when is join back now I am a NCO in my other life  I am good about meeting my quota early but now I'm Back for good in 501st I am hoping to make my away up the ranks again  the reason why i wanna be NCO I am a good Leader and I always Help The Pvts with there question .

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I will  Do a lot of tryout and i will be always on 501st job when  I am always Active on there Server a lot I have about 738 hours on Gary's Mod and I have 2 days  on the server I am on every week  

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st NCO Team? I can meet my Tryout quota a day after the meeting and  I like 20 Tryouts Before When I first Join the 501st back then and now I am back and staying for good and I am Always  Active on the Server I am a MSGT in my  Other life.

Have you had any previous experience has an NCO? Yes i was a 501st NCO 2 Times  back When I first Join and Back w

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO?: The Purpose As a NCO Is to do Tryouts and help the PVTS if they have any Question and NCO is the First Step to                                                    becoming Officer.

Edited by TTVhoplessnuke

Active, seems dedicated, decent app, could make a good NCO.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

image.thumb.png.1ffdf3ab5dec7f33a3531f832c76afa1.png

Additionally, 501st does not do NCO applications and you are not a member of the 501st. You are also on a 1 month DNT for leaving and joining too often.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic