1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I ready for IC officer?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

IC SFC 4956 Suki | Crimson CST SFC 4568 Blu

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

I have not been striked within the 2 years I've been with IC.

3. How many warnings do you have?:

I currently have 0 warns on the server and within IC.

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

Suki - BattleMetrics

My in game activity is above average from what I can tell and have been told. I can be online every day of the week as followed: 

Saturday: 3 hours 9PM-12/1am
Sunday: 3 hours 9PM-12/1am
Monday: 6-7 hours 9PM-3/4AM
Tuesday: 4-16 hours 6AM-12/1AM
Wednesday: 4-16 hours 6AM-12/1AM
Thursday: 4-16 hours 6AM-12/1AM

Friday: 4-8 hours 6Am-2PM

Hours may vary depending on work or personal life that may intervene, but this is my most common schedule.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

Currently I have all specialties excluding Omega. I am a Demo Senior and I enjoy training and teaching any Demo enlisted the rules about demos. I'm also currently Scout Sniper Enlisted, and I enjoy it very much, I plan on becoming a Senior in Sniper so I can train more people into the subbranches and help both grow.

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer:

I have a multitude of reasons to apply for officer, IC has always been the battalion I have always wanted to take care of it to the best of my ability. I will list the couple of numerous reasons why I wish to be a part of the IC officer core team:

1. Discipline- A lot of Imperial Commando from what I have noticed lack discipline, they go through out the server losing their patience or cool immediately without thinking clearly. To me this shows a lack of discipline being given from any officer in the past or present (not saying the officer team now doesn't do their job.) I want to join the officer team so I can help them give out disciplinary punishments to any Imperial Commando who breaks the rules, such as Kill binding in DB, disrespecting another battalion, player dissing, RDMing, stealing anything that is unbecoming of an Imperial Commando I wish to be there to help give the right punishment needed to help the Commando improve!!!

2. Professionalism- After spending some time to sit back and observe all of IC I have come to find a lack of professionalism or maturity within the branch, One of the reasons why I want to join the officer core is because I want to help encourage and teach each commando the importance of being professional. If an ST is constantly harassing us instead of always killing him or straight up screaming at him to hold IC's head high and call a sit to report him. In my opinion there is no need to yell at anyone regardless of what they may have done. This could also help IC build up a better reputation and increase our chances of bringing in new members AND to help shape up things for how IC can be in the future.

3. Reputation/Connections- As I've noticed and seen from my own eyes while being on the server no other battalion seems too thrilled to work with IC, I won't call anyone out because it's just how some are, but this is another reason why I wish to be a part of the officer core team, I would like to be able to host missions, do more in depth sims and just try to communicate with other officers in different battalions in order to help reshape some of the connections IC has with other battalions so everyone can see we are more than just a "pay to win" battalion. I want to let people know we are here to help out and not just mess around or cause trouble.

These are just a few of the multiple reasons why I wish to be an officer in IC.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

I should be trusted to become an officer with the Imperial Commando branch for a few good reasons: 

1. Experience- Within the past 2 years I've been a part of the gaminglight server I have been an officer in IC about 3-5 times. When I first came through IC I reached the rank of LT (before we used 1LT or 2LT) in a span of maybe 1 week due to how active and involved with the battalion I was showing. I have experience leading as my past experience was being VCMDR Sev and CMDR Boss, I do my best to take what I learned from my experience then and use it to help shape how I act now.

2. Professionalism- While I am on the IC job I do my best to act as professional as possible, anytime a ST or even another trooper comes up and starts complaining about this and that I try to calm down the situation and let them explain their issue, after learning about their situation I tend to point them to someone who may be able to help them if I'm not able to. I hardly ever get an attitude towards someone on the server, if I ever do feel like I'm getting an attitude I will get up from my desk and walk off for a couple minutes to calm down or cool myself off before coming back to deal with the situation with a clear head. I do my best to show as little bias as possible, if I have very strong feelings or emotions about a certain situation, I tend to let someone else deal with it so I don't end up making a decision that could very much cost someone their job or position over something so small.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

If I were to be accepted and brought into the IC officer core team there would be multiple advantages I would bring to the team such as: 

1. Professionalism- whenever it comes to dealing with something regardless of how dire it is I try to deal with everything with the utmost serious manner, even if its as little as showing an ST where to go on the ship I handle it as serious and calm as I can. I tend to try and do everything with the utmost respect to the individual. This includes bias, as an officer I would ensure that every call I made was a fair and trustworthy decision for all parties involved.

2. Sim/Trainings- As an NCO I currently strive to have a lot of sims out, not because I'm trying to beat the other NCO's, but because I want to keep everyone on the server, not just IC, but everyone entertained and connected to the server. I almost always have my sims open so new people or older ones can see exactly what IC is like so that they could hopefully get a grasp on how great a battalion can be!! I hope in the future I could get a sim going to where EVERYONE on the server can attend and witness how great a battalion IC can be!! 

3. Sympathy/Compassion- As someone who has gone through a lot on the server and off the server I fully understand when people get on or get irritated, they don't usually act like themselves, they get upset easier or lash out at people through raw emotions. This is one thing I feel would make me stick out because I'm willing to sit down with any member of IC high officer, Command member, NCO or enlisted and let them blow up, I am willing to let them complain and vent their issues to me rather it be big or small in order to get their feedback on the battalion, because after all...most of the time officers or command can't see issues most enlisted see AND most enlisted typically have great ideas that could help us improve!! I would show each one understanding before immediately punishing them.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Officer application!!! I am open to feedback and constructive criticism, but please be respectful

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

Very good app, pretty active, I’ve know Suki for a while now and they’ve been great. Also not to mention the excellent experience as someone with a leadership role as Suki has been Boss before.

+ Support

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted

Speak to the IC command team, for your training.