ZeferGaming

Zefer Trauma Engineer poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. should Zefer get Trauma Engineer

• yes (please Explain)
    • No (please explain)

What is your In-Game name? 

Zefer

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:107843717

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

SM

How many strikes do you currently have? 

Zero and I plane on keeping it that way 

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

Zero in my 2 and half years of being a part of gaminglight 

Who gave you permission to apply?

Brandy 

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)? 

first off since coming to Medical I have been very active and Very Loyal overall; I have been on top with my activity since I have joined Medical, now for the reason why I feel like I would be a good fit for this position, simply put I love Both Medical and Maintenace it pained me to leave Maintenace a while back, but this job could give me the best of both worlds well still being a part of one branch something that I feel would greatly improve my enjoyment on the server and in return I could give more Trauma Engineers to Medical witch is the main reason why I am applying in the first place cause I was told you guys needed more and it sounds like a crazy fun job to be in. another reason why I feel I would be a good fit for Trauma Engineer is I am already a fantastic Field Medic I recently reached the rank of SFM and I have been very dedicated towards it, but Getting Trauma Engineer would help me evolve myself into getting Command witch I also plan on doing in the future and hopefully I can show you guys that I am more than capable for this position and others to come. 

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize? 

first off, I would comms in if anyone else can get to the door to fix it then I would tend to the MTF wounds if the replacement for the door being fix would be available. 

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?          

106 is a must priority in this stiction nothing else take provenance over getting 106 back in his CC   

Edited by ZeferGaming

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Giga locked this topic