ACEE's RRH APP

ACEE

In Game Name: ACEE

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): ACEE#4803

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF D5 SFTO SM ACEE CROW

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):1 image.thumb.png.7151f834a5b43ac8f7008bff6ece7883.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH Guardian team because I have heard of all the great things, they do include protecting VIPS or doing a reality warper test and preventing info leaks on VIPS. And I have heard great things about RRH how there’s never a dull moment when on job and that protecting the people who keep site running is an amazing job and team to be a part of. I always wanted to be able to follow VIPS around the site and either protect or heal them. I admire the team and never had a bad experience talking to them or meeting them in general and instead made my resolution to join them stronger when I’ve seen how they work like a family and a big team. There numbers may not be the highest of all branches, but they are the strongest of them all. They do more roleplay than a singular researcher and I find that exciting for there’s never a repeat of events or tests keeping the Roleplay fresh and fun.

Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me because. I will make sure to protect all VIPS and personal I am instructed to protect even at the cost of own life. I will help evacuate all VIPS to helicopter or safe location in the event of a code nuke or Site-wide system failure. I will stop all information or Cognito hazard getting into the wrong hands. There will be no Harm done to any VIPS in my view. And last, I will do my best to contribute to the RRH team and work together.

• Like 1

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

nlDuH0g.png

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. However, the O5 Council has decided to deny this application at this time. This could be due to behavioral issues, your application, or other reasons unbecoming of Alpha-1 members.

You may reapply in 1 week.

• Star locked this topic