Mayluron's Gamemaster Application

Mayluron

Mayluron as a Gamemaster  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will Mayluron become a gamemaster?

• Yes, I believe he could have potential as a gamemaster.
    • No, I believe he should seek a little more improvement before becoming a gamemaster.

This poll is closed to new votes

In-game name: Mayluron

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155847241

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: User I believe, I am not entirely sure what you mean by this question. For rank I am currently LCPL with DT and PFC with Nova at the time of this application, but if your asking for my user status then it is User.

Have you donated to the server?: Negative, i have not donated to the server.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Negative, I have not done anything to offend the GL community or the staff team in that such way.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: There were one or two times were I got mild warnings for falsley arresting STs, back when I was still in the shock battalion. But it was only because I failed to posses the evidence to prove that they were justifiable arrests.

How much time do you have on the server?: Well I am unsure how to acquire s pecific length of time I have been with the server but I can say I have been on the server since fall of 2020, and therefore I can say about 2ish years now I have been with the server. Now if you're asking like recently within the last year, the server on Gmod states I have been active for the last 3 weeks to a month.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the first 6 trilogies, the side series such as The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, Kenobi, The Mandalorian, etc. I also know lore from Movies like Rogue one and episodes VII and VIII, anything past that I am not very familiar with. I am familiar with the lore from Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, and other Lego Star Wars games. I also know fan fiction lore, such as the lore generated on youtube behind Thrawn, and Darth Vader, and Star Killer. I know small lore from Star Wars the Force Unleashed. I could go on and on about what and how much I know with Star Wars lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a game master to entertain those including ymself of the ISD, and wish to use it as an opportunity to better my social skills, and better my understanding of the GMs job on the ISD.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I was once previously a gamemaster and only left for personal reasons. I am honest, if I make a mistake I do my best to either fix the mistake or just learn from it so that I may avoid the same or similar mistake in the future. I could also be trusted because I am determined to be the best GM, or ISD personnel, I possibly can, and therefore will not do anything to jeapordize that for myself.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Negative, I am not familiar with ULXs, I believe I know what they are at least but I do not know how to work them.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Affirmative, I was previously a game master a couple of months ago however I chose to leave due to computer issues, and irl issues.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship event; some enemy ships come out of hyperspace and attack the ISD and the ISD must defend itself from the enemy ships. Or a passive event, say the ISB hosts a dance party in the courtyard or they make supply runs. Off Ship Event; Say the ISD warps to Tatooine and they have objectives that need to be completed for example said objectives could be to collect info, or just destroy the base entirely, or save someone. Now it's very rare for it to occure but sometimes the head gamemasters will sometimes host off-ship passives where they invite the ISD down to the planet for a dance party or just to hangout on the planet they specify.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !give ^ (weapon ID) this gives a weapon to myself, !give @ (weapon ID) this gives a weapon to the person I am looking at.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !model ^ (model ID) this models myself, !model @ (Model ID) this models the person I am looking at.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Affirmative, and I will continue to read and acquire a better understanding of it.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+Support

Mayluron has been here a while

Good application

Dedicated member

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

7 minutes ago, Theta said:

+Support

Good application

Dedicated member

Longtime member of the community who has consistently proven themself.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 hour ago, Theta said:

+Support

Good application

Dedicated member

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Huge +Support

• You're an active member of the community
  • You put amazing effort into this app
  • You're well known and have a good reputation
  • You're mature and responsible
  • Overall you are a perfect member to join this team, and I can't wait to see you there.

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright

11 hours ago, HuskyLover said:

Huge +Support

• You're an active member of the community
  • You put amazing effort into this app
  • You're well known and have a good reputation
  • You're mature and responsible
  • Overall you are a perfect member to join this team, and I can't wait to see you there.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 9/27/2022 at 4:39 AM, Theta said:

+Support

Good application

Dedicated member

Just as theta said he has been around for a while and im sure he will be a great addition to the gm team.
Good luck!