Magnus's RFA Applicaiton (long awaited)

Magnus Rose

In-Game Name: Magnus R

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104243907

Current Research Rank: Executive

Foundation Test Log(s) (graded 8+/10 only):

92/100, (9,2)/10

Your Operations Advisor Overseer, has informed you there is a group of insurgents collecting foundation data at a field operating base on the surface. They are armed and well secured. How would you approach it? (100+ words): 

If the foundation data on the surface is vulnerable, I would immediately contact any MTF available to assist in the threat. As they are armed and well secured, I would try to make a plan to be silent on the approach. Most likely get MTF Zeta-6 "Midnight Trackers" or just called cloakers. They would be able to locate the threat, make them vulnerable, then eliminate the threat. After carefully looking into the situation I would check what damages/leaks have happened. Seal the foundation data, then make sure anyone who has any information about the data that should not have would be terminated. After what has happened I would check how the insurgents got into the foundation data and do my best to protect further incidents not to happen.

There is a strange SCP that calls himself the “targeter”. When the name of another individual is said within earshot of the “targeter” the “targeter” will teleport to the individual that has had their name said, and run off. How would you suggest the foundation approach apprehension and / or termination of this individual? (100+ Words):

I would suggest covering the ears of the "targeter". After they are covered we would be safe so that it would not run away. After that, I would restrain it and conduct some research on the suspect so further containment breaches would not happen from this SCP. But, in a logical sense, I would make a completely soundproof room where it would not be able to hear a thing. And, if it has a "human" form we would be able to ask questions about the SCP and figure out its purpose and why it's so eager to run away/off. But, the apprehension of the SCP would go be to find a silent place to restrain, cover the ears, and then put them away. Termination of the subject, (If necessary) I would suggest a lethal shot to kill its organs and then have a peaceful death. If it's immune to the shot, I would seer it in an acid bath to make it weaker, most likely killing the SCP.

An abandoned camp site has been discovered on the surface, hidden incredibly well within the brush. There are documents, newspaper scraps, as well as an old laptop with unknown data being transferred to a suspicious I.P. address. How do you react?
(100+ Words):

My reaction to this would be to contain the laptop. From there I would check what data is begin transferred, and in that case, I believe its sensitive information about the foundation. I would as fast as I could get a hold of the I.P Address and then write it down on a note block. After having a copy of the I.P address I would re-direct my way to the nearest site to safely contain the computer and wipe it for any sensitive information located in it. 
After getting it contained and secured I would contact an MTF squad to clear out the camp site for all of the foundation documents. And then contact my superiors to let them know of the situation and what has happened. I would observe everything that I found and explain it.

Research Assistant Manager | Research Field Agent Bourbon OA2 | Professor RRA

Current: Moderator, Event team