trey.lewis

In-game name:Trey

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:436530163

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:RG IV

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: NO

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?: 250:05

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know Star wars Lore Verey well have bean playing other star wars servers for Years

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I Want to be abel to help with GM Tickets orly in the morning for the U.S Becas im from australia and i'm a dedicated hard worker and wen i pot me selfe to some thing i do it.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because i have no words no bans and i'm a harde worker and just want a chance to prove my self.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have used before but not in a while

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes i wes a GMO On IFN For 2 months

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): NO

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): No

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

-Support
App is short and riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. Doesn't give an on-ship or off-ship event.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Your application seems extremely rushed and is riddled with grammatical errors which wouldn't be too much of a problem if not for the fact it is so short. You also did not provide the most important sections of this Application which is the event examples. 

Due to this I'm going to be Denying this application as it does not seem that you have any real interest in the position. We do not find you as a suitable candidate due to this. You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

Have a good Day-AHGM Anomaly

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

• Crunch locked this topic