15 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for VCMDR Fixer for IC?

• Yes [Please State Why]
    • No [Please State Why]

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): 

My in-game name is IC COL Niner

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:

Imperial Commandos – RC 1140 Fixer

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason why I would like to become a vice commander of IC, is because I have been in this branch for a long time now you might say, and during that time I have grown and learned and most importantly loved this battalion ever since. I’ve learned and improved many of my skills here, being of leadership and teaching/Helping those in need. I have always wanted to help the battalion more but as an officer, I was unable to do as much for the whole but only for my squad. And with this position, I would be able to do more for the battalion. And since then it was my dream goal to reach Vice Commander for this battalion and improve and help as much as I can. To make sure this Battalion prospers and flourishes in its time ahead. And, Fixer is the Overseer of Omega Squad which I am the lead of currently so I would still keep eye on the squad, long after I become VCDMR for the Imperial Commandos.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 363 hours on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The point of a Vice Commander is to make sure that the battalion in its current state and future state will be secure and would not have any kind of problems moving forward. While at the same time making sure everyone in the Battalion is having a good time, being with Missions, SIMS, and other fun activities that would bond the Commandos more. While also being a VCMDR it is most important to keep professionalism for yourself and the branch, as it will affect the way people view the branch and yourself. You will be an example for your officers, NCO, and Enlisted, as a way they will look up to you for questions and guidance if ever needed. In the end, it is your job to maintain a healthy battalion while making sure everyone sticks to their roles and duties at all times to maintain the best look on for the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

When I first got the rank of SGT within IC, I quickly started taking initiative and learning from my brothers around me. As a low rank, I started taking lead with IC missions and global server missions as a ground command. I was later picked for Omega Squad, the most elite within the Commandos, and later rose among the ranks to now the leader of the squad that I started as a trooper which not many get to accomplish. I slowly ranked up and was given more and more responsibility as I reached the rank of MAJ. During that time I ensured everyone would follow the basic rules and the way they had to act as part of being in Omega and a normal Commando. When I become Niner at that point I learned the power I held and knew that I was building the future of this squad. I was entrusted with picking the right individuals to fill in the empty spots. I took my time to scout for the best, and rest assured not I did.  I am very proud of the Squad we have now. With this, I wanted to say that I am ready for the duties that may lay ahead for me and that I am ready to do as VCMDR.

7. How often can you be Online? :
My time zone makes it so that I can be on during the high times of the server and when the activity starts dying down. To be exact it would be around 1-5 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have until now, no warnings.

+Support

Heyyyy Mixer, its me Stumpy, during my time in IC I have met many people in IC including you and might I say, you are the coolest dude i met along with the other IC, you are a great Niner and I can't wait for that day I get picked to get into Omega Squad to serve under you, You will make a great fixer and I really hope you get it

IC DMS CPL 1203 Stumpy

Edited by Stumpy
  • Like 1

+SUPPORT

I've known Mixer for about 2 months now, and he's been an absolutely amazing member of IC.  He's done so much for Omega and he is well deserving of this position of Omega overseer. He's very active within IC and he's always lend me a hand when I've had questions. I whole wholeheartedly believe he would be a valuable member of Imperial Commando's Vice Command.  
Best of luck!!

Current: Crimson CSVL 2LT 4560 Gren

Edited by Silent_Phoenix
  • Like 1

• Head Admin

+Support

-Incredible Leader

-Focused on IC and it's people
- Very much cares and seems willing to lead us well

GOOD LUCK!

• Like 1

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

+ support 

This man is super dedicated to IC and knows how to lead extremely well. also super active i think he would make a great fixer. 

• Like 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

45 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

+Support

Heyyyy Mixer, its me Stumpy, during my time in IC I have met many people in IC including you and might I say, you are the coolest dude i met along with the other IC, you are a great Niner and I can't wait for that day I get picked to get into Omega Squad to serve under you, You will make a great fixer and I really hope you get it

IC DME LCPL 1203 Stumpy

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, SethyTheSasquatch said:

+SUPPORT

Honestly a great guy! Very active within IC, always open to help people and sort any issues related to IC. Your application in my opinion is good! Shows good dedication. I personally believe you would make a great Vice Commander!

Goodluck!!

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support!
-Very Active IC Officer
-One of the best leaders we have
-Some of the best ideas for the battalion i've seen to date

Since my return to IC, Mixer has been one of the most supportive in my climb back to my LTCOL rank. He is one of if not the best pick for the Fixer position!

• Like 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

On 9/25/2022 at 8:18 PM, SethyTheSasquatch said:

+SUPPORT

Honestly a great guy! Very active within IC, always open to help people and sort any issues related to IC. Your application in my opinion is good! Shows good dedication. I personally believe you would make a great Vice Commander!

Goodluck!!

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

+support
tghe goat

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 9/25/2022 at 8:18 PM, SethyTheSasquatch said:

+SUPPORT

Goodluck!!

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 9/25/2022 at 9:17 PM, Stumpy said:

+Support

IC DMS CPL 1203 Stumpy

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

• Crunch locked this topic