Warning Appeal - xavier

XAVIER2

Your In-game Name:

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453455030

The admin's name in-game: weiss

What warning did you receive: failRP| going into lower as scp 1424

When did you receive this warning: aug 4 2022

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: i jumped into lower as scp 1424. i got teleported back to upper dblock i thought it was a glitch so i jumped back down. i got teleported back up and frozen by weiss. then warned for going into lower

Why do you think this warn was false: it did not state in the motd that scp 1424 was not allowed to enter lower dblock

Evidence the warning is false: i have seen multiple times before i unlocked scp 1424 and none of them got warned or even brought out of lower dblock. one of the times there was a admin floating right above lower looking at the dog

Screenshot 2022-09-25 204426.png

Edited by XAVIER2

It’s stated in MOTD like Piller said. I do recommend double checking over all the job rules whenever you join a job you don’t know much about.

- Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, RussTime said:

It’s stated in MOTD like Piller said. I do recommend double checking over all the job rules whenever you join a job you don’t know much about.

- Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat