[Map Suggestion] Enemy Rebel MC80 for events [Denied]

HeadHuntingSniper

What would you like to see: I would like to see a Rebel MC80 Cruiser be added to the server as a boardable ship. Its uses would be during events, in a event room or some spot that only GM's can reach, they press this button and a MC80 generally the same sizes as the ISD or smaller appears and can be used in events as like the main flag ship, then the ISD after fighting off their boarders can board the MC80 to take it down.

How would it help the server and/or the player base: More options for Events/SIMs. In events, you can have a boardable ship and add a lot of RP, such as taking down an engine core room, freeing a hostage, etc. And simulations or missions to can also uses this to add more options as well.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Yes, I do believe so.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2810203042&searchtext=Star+Destroyer is generally a picture of what I have in mind for this.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

1 hour ago, SethyTheSasquatch said:

+SUPPORT

I think this is a great idea! It would make events more immersive and allow new types of events to take place on the server, as long as it does not create any problems for the server I think this suggestion would be great! 

I do think this would make lag more often for the server if it were to be used but all in all I love the idea of a another ship we can go into for events besides the ISD or Pandora.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/26/2022 at 12:22 AM, SethyTheSasquatch said:

+SUPPORT

I think this is a great idea! It would make events more immersive and allow new types of events to take place on the server, as long as it does not create any problems for the server I think this suggestion would be great! 

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. The quality of the map is not to a standard we hope, and the rebel ship only contains a few small rooms connected with short corridors, events would take 2 minutes.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!