Clarification for Negotiation Rules in the Rulebook - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

DuckeyWizard

What you want to see? - Add a rule in the Rulebook stating something along the lines of "once the money is dropped in hostage negotiations no matter what demand number it is the hostage must be handed over to the government unit"

Why should we add it? - Gives more clarification in the rules and less of a chance of confusion in the future. People also can't pull the "well its not in the motd so do I really have to follow it?"

What are the advantages of having this? - Better clarification in the rules and less chance of confusion

Who is it mainly for? - Gov/Crim

Links to any content - N/A

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

+/- support

I'm staying neutral because this is worded weird and they would be allowed to keep such things under that circumstance. 

Weird way of doing that but ok, you keep the hostage to keep the money idk why you would keep the hostage but not the money?

Weird suggestion. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

+Support but instead of "once the money is dropped in hostage negotiations no matter what demand number it is the hostage must be handed over to the government unit" it is "Once money has been dropped and the hostage takers party takes the money the negotiations are over and the hostage must be handed over"

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Slasher said:

-Support

-if there is a hostage and there negotiating for the hostage and the money drops it shouldn't mean you have to hand over the hostage you  should keep on roleplaying the situation in till negotiations are over.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

9 hours ago, Slasher said:

-Support

-if there is a hostage and there negotiating for the hostage and the money drops it shouldn't mean you have to hand over the hostage you  should keep on roleplaying the situation in till negotiations are over.

In my opinion, I believe it should instead be something along the lines of the following.

"If money is demanded by hostage takers, once the requested money has been handed over to the hostage takers, the hostage can only be kept until all demands are used up and cannot be killed by the hostage takers. After the money is given over, negotiations should continue as normal. Once all demands are used up the hostage must be released to the Negotiator/Government Officials on scene."

Edited by Darby

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC