Suns High General application.- Accepted

Zixcly

Should Suns get high general??   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit to be the high general?

• Yes! (please explain)
    • No! (please explain)

What is your IGN and rank? (In Game Name): General suns/ Sunsy! 

Why do you want to become the position of High General?:

I’ve spent a great deal of time in high command and have learned how to do lots of things
that I haven’t known how to do before. I’ve written full docs, and brainstormed ideas to help battalions and such. 

I already spend plenty enough time with the grand general as it already is.
Helping in anywhere that I can or even helping him with decisions on things that I’m aloud. Mostly just giving input of course. 

I really enjoy doing these things and helping the community that I’ve put
so much time and effort into, I wish to continue furthering my ability and give my full support to the server by becoming the next high general!

I love having a lasting effect on the server most of all. And implementing any
changes that will help the servers players enjoy it just that much more, as I have. 

What is the purpose of the High General?:
I would have the usual duties that I currently have as general, but with the
additions of being an assistant to the grand general in his day to day tasks.

I would be filling in for situations that he would not be able to get to himself. Such as, collecting
input on applicants, be the final decision regarding army situations, having a bigger voice and bigger responsibility, and insuring all runs smoothly within my respective branch and even outside as well. 

I would be 1 rank below a command rep, so I would need to learn exactly how
a grand general performs above all as well. 

What is the biggest thing you would bring to High General?:

I believe I have and can further bring the following things if I’m chosen as high general:

Transparency: I will always strive my hardest to be straight forward with my low command members.
I do not like to sugar coat things, as I want everyone to be in the loop and have the same understanding as me

Effort: When I over see a battalion, I always listen to what changes or concerns that they have or
want. I'm always willing to try my hardest to make an argument for a battalion needing or wanting a change, even have gotten in a few arguments with my fellow high command. No matter if it seems unrealistic, I still try my hardest for my low command. 

Unity: no matter who I encounter/ over see on the server, I strive to make them feel welcome. I
enforce friendship amongst anyone in any branch. I’m never going to push anyone away that needs to speak, even willing to jump out of my bed at night to hop on TeamSpeak for a small discussion as I’ve already done in the past. 

Leadership: I have held many leadership positions in real life. I believe I’m capable to better lead
the army in this position based on my in real life experience. I’m ready and willing to call any shots, even the hard ones. 

List a few notable achievements within High Command: 
I have a few that I’m especially proud of:
The creation of tank troopers: with the help from the wonderful commander wheat and SHC,I was able to pull off one of my favorite successes with tank troopers. I’ve written all the docs, as well as made each troopers load outs and health. Even all the way down to on planet tasks such as how cargo runs and such. 
Tatooine conquest: I had thought up the idea of capture the flag like stations on the planet for a sort of side activity and a more direct route to patrol. 
GL info hub: In my early career, I had helped the now grand general starch create the GL info hub google site. We had updated and re written all useful google docs and put them in one place for all to find. 
 Smaller changes 
I was the one that gave ARC the ability to call out kill orders
Gave all IC senior NCO the ability to promote 
With the help of the command team, created the rules and guidelines for the medical droid job
And many other smaller lesser notable changes and approvals, but these are my most notable changes.

How often can you be active in-game?:
Due to my work schedule, I go between in the evenings or in the morning. But I can
guarantee at least 6-11 hours everyday as I’ve already been maintaining that time as it is. 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/978497699?servers[4604844]=1M

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):
I do have a RDMx3 warn from a very long time ago. It was not a malicious RDM I was doing.
I was actually defending the ST spawn after some minges kept killing everyone that was AFK, so they reported me and all worked together to get me warned

Thank you all for reading my application!! please leave any and all input below as i would like to see if I need improvement based on the community's Response. 
Love you all 
-Suns

Edited by Zixcly

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

Cant make this all fancy like but

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

In my tenure as low command Suns was by far my best overseer. He takes a hands on approach to things, something I wish more HC would. He’s very involved and never makes you feel alone in anything or like HC is working against you.

Hes an outgoing kind hearted guy. I think he’d excel as High General!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

In my tenure as low command Suns was by far my best overseer. He takes a hands on approach to things, something I wish more HC would. He’s very involved and never makes you feel alone in anything or like HC is working against you.

I love Suns

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

9 hours ago, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

Just like Theta said but to also add, the amazing respect, kind, and nice guy he is just adds on as well. Also to add this man went on a ROA and played exactly how he would not on one. Shows some dedication.

+ Massive Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support 

While working with Suns with ST issues he's been so much help. He is dedicated to the cause and always has a answer to any question I may have no matter how complex. In general as well is just a all around amazing guy and it feels satisfying to be under him as he makes you proud of the work you put in. Good luck Suns!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

34 minutes ago, SethyTheSasquatch said:

++SUPPORT

Although I am not in any Army branch, I know the amount of hard work you've put into HC. The Army troopers have massive respect for you. I have massive respect for you, I genuinely think you are the best candidate for this position!

Goodluck Suns!!!

+MASSIVE SUPPORT 

Although I’m not apart of the army branch, Sun’s influence does not go unnoticed. He is always willing to help others regardless of the situation. Suns works his ass off for HC and The Army branch and has gained a massive amount of respect from all three branches. Suns is by far one of the kindest and funniest individuals I have met on this server since I’ve joined 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

10 minutes ago, Jacstur said:

+MASSIVE SUPPORT 

Although I’m not apart of the army branch, Sun’s influence does not go unnoticed. He is always willing to help others regardless of the situation. Suns works his ass off for HC and The Army branch and has gained a massive amount of respect from all three branches. Suns is by far one of the kindest and funniest individuals I have met on this server since I’ve joined 

7 hours ago, SethyTheSasquatch said:

++SUPPORT

Although I am not in any Army branch, I know the amount of hard work you've put into HC. The Army troopers have massive respect for you. I have massive respect for you, I genuinely think you are the best candidate for this position!

Goodluck Suns!!!

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 9/25/2022 at 1:55 PM, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 9/25/2022 at 1:55 PM, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

I LOVE HIGH COMMAND SUNS WE KISS EVERY NIGHT NO KIZZAP HE IS MY LOVER (him zabuza,name,jaeger,diamondback we are all in a quintuple)

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

11 hours ago, JohnsAFK said:

I LOVE HIGH COMMAND SUNS WE KISS EVERY NIGHT NO KIZZAP HE IS MY LOVER (him zabuza,name,jaeger,diamondback we are all in a quintuple)

hot

i miss you old m36

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

23 hours ago, SethyTheSasquatch said:

++SUPPORT

Goodluck Suns!!!

spacer.png

On 9/25/2022 at 9:55 PM, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

Sussy Sunsy
+Support

On 9/25/2022 at 9:45 PM, Havoc Wheat said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

On 9/26/2022 at 4:55 AM, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

+Support

Love the application, Suns has been putting his efforts as well as working hard on his current High Command rank to oversee and guide other Lower Command Members like Senior Command | Command and Vice Command even though I'm from the IQ battalion his work does not goes unnoticed keep it up Suns.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

21 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Love the application, Suns has been putting his efforts as well as working hard on his current High Command rank to oversee and guide other Lower Command Members like Senior Command | Command and Vice Command even though I'm from the IQ battalion his work does not goes unnoticed keep it up Suns.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

+Support
Suns is a all around great guy ready to help when he has a chance.

he is very kind as I've never seen him to be rude or disrespectful

knows his role and what to do with most situations, great overseer 🙂

Good luck with getting high general!!!

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

Pending | Under Review
Please continue doing your duties to the best of your abilities!

Edited by Bear_

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Bear_ unlocked and locked this topic