Grub

Am i gonna be event team?  

1. 1. Am i gonna be event team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Grub

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580505572

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: Says 6 days but iv been playing for a month or 2

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 2 that were appealed image.png.fabfea5fa95155710fa7243b1baf30f1.png

Why do you want to join event team? I would like to join the Event team to help further RP on the server to keep people online active and enjoying every minute of their time on this Great server. I also want to help make events as well, I've been a part of so many great events I'm Inspired to continue bringing laughs and other serious RP to the Server of wonderful individuals. I really want to make people who just joined the server want to continue to come back to get the full experience of it. Honestly, I want to make people laugh, but i also want to give others the RP Experience that they want when they joined this server. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: Welp, it took me awhile to get up to a Low command Rank so i doubt that i want to throw that away. Plus, I don't have any reasons to hate this server or betray it honestly. I'm going to be 100% with you I hate Liars, so I'm just going to blatant and just say I would never do that, I've been staff on just about all of Icefuses active servers and i have never wronged they're servers why should i wrong gaminglights? I'm already trusted with Promoting people in Medical and Promoting some of their finest enlisted. Iv been a Moderator and Senior moderator on Icefuse as well so I'm pretty knowledgeable on the Rules and Punishments.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Oh yea i know each one

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): A Mysterious house in the middle of the Acid pool with the tree and have a little walkway they're to have poeple come down to us where there will be 2 people the Couple who owns the house and refuses to leave they will continue to refuse to leave to the point they get violent and will start demanding them to leave them alone, if they don't they will begin shooting. and they will only have about 500HP and 100 Armor with some AR just to balance it out so that the Foundation will win, but they will have to live with the guilt of killing a couple who just want them to leave them alone. At the end of this event the house will be demolished, and the Foundation will go back to normal.

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application.
Contact any Senior Event team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |